[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

S Jackson or R Brown

chires

I'm a big RBrown supporter. I'd take him over SJackson. The way I look at it SJackson had his chance to shine last year and didn't do to much with it. People will argue that they had Martz as the head coach, but Marts missed more than half of the year. Joe Vit was running the show and even admitted that he would lean on Jackson more than Martz. Jackson also appears to be more of an injury concern than Brown. People argue that RBrown has never carried the load. Just because he hasn't had the opportunity too doesn't mean he can't.

given your scoring, i'd go with brown. his numbers last year were strong as part of a RBBC and they can only get better this year. i love sjax, but he is somewhat fragile. ask me next week and i might have a different answer. that's how close these two are. no ppr helps brown out a bit here.

Edited by tonorator

I don't like that scoring system it'll be very close. I'd give a slight edge to Brown since Jackson is devalued by your scoring.

Good luck.

Why do you think that? Because no points for catches? SJax to get more yards?

Why do you think that? Because no points for catches? SJax to get more yards?

I think I may have misread the original thread. I guess he gets the yards for the receptions just not the catches? :D Good call.

It looks like you get the yards and scores, just not the receptions so, to answer the original question, I like Jackson a little more.