[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What to do with the #5 pick?

Shorttynaz

Ok, I did post a poll in here a couple weeks ago asking for advice. I had pretty much made up my mind that I was going to take Portis for he was going to be the one available at #5.. But now it has changed..

#1 is taking L. Tomlinson

#2 is taking S. Alexander

#3 is taking L. Johnson

#4 is taking P. Manning (yes this is stupid and a reach, but works for me!)

#5 is my pick....

I had my sights pretty much locked in on Portis, but now with the shoulder injury, I dont know. I mean I dont imagine that the injury is going to be season ending, but I do think that it will be lingering all year. And I like Barber here, but with getting cheesed out in the goal line situation TD's, that hurts his value. And I personally think the player with the highest upside and the youngest is S. Jackson, but I really feel that he is a reach at #5. If I could trade down here, I definitely would. But this is a standard draft league, and there is really no advantage to doing so. On top of that, no one wants to trade up. We have our Draft on Saturday August 19th, so I would appreciate some advice before then. Thank you!!

Ok, I did post a poll in here a couple weeks ago asking for advice. I had pretty much made up my mind that I was going to take Portis for he was going to be the one available at #5.. But now it has changed..

#1 is taking L. Tomlinson

#2 is taking S. Alexander

#3 is taking L. Johnson

#4 is taking P. Manning (yes this is stupid and a reach, but works for me!)

#5 is my pick....

I had my sights pretty much locked in on Portis, but now with the shoulder injury, I dont know. I mean I dont imagine that the injury is going to be season ending, but I do think that it will be lingering all year. And I like Barber here, but with getting cheesed out in the goal line situation TD's, that hurts his value. And I personally think the player with the highest upside and the youngest is S. Jackson, but I really feel that he is a reach at #5. If I could trade down here, I definitely would. But this is a standard draft league, and there is really no advantage to doing so. On top of that, no one wants to trade up. We have our Draft on Saturday August 19th, so I would appreciate some advice before then. Thank you!!

We should know more about the situation later in the week. If still iffy or looking bad I'd go Jackson in a heart beat.....if it's a PPR league Barber might get the nod, even with the lack of TD's.

Good Luck!

We should know more about the situation later in the week. If still iffy or looking bad I'd go Jackson in a heart beat.....if it's a PPR league Barber might get the nod, even with the lack of TD's.

Good Luck!

What about considering Ronnie Brown? I have the #4 pick in my upcoming draft and was going to pick Portis. Not so sure now. Considering MAnning, Jackson, Tiki and Ronnie Brown...(not in that order).

Good Luck!

It's pretty standard scoring.. 10 team league

1 pt - 20 pa yds; 10 ru/re yds;

6 pt - TD's

No PPC/PPR.. There is however a 3 pt bonus for a 100yrd game ru/re, 300 yrd pa.