[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's gonna carry the rock for the Jets

gogo2146

FYI Suggs will not be a problem

The trade between the Jets and Browns fell apart when Lee Suggs failed his physical with New York. "We have a whole series of tests that we do, and we were very thorough with the process," Jets HC Eric Mangini said. "He just didn't pass those tests. ... Each team has a criteria they set up that they believe is what's important and what's needed to be competitive. I'm very comfortable with the tests we have set up

Like I said, he was just for insurance anyways. I think ope of the two will produce 1,100 yards and 8 tds in some manner. I'm just looking at them as my 4th rb since I have Dillon, Brown and Jordan I think I'm ok.

Who is backing up R, Brown in MIA??

I took Houston in 1 league as my #3 RB - even when the trade for Suggs was a possibility, I didn't think he would be much of a factor.

The Jets are bad, and probably will be behind in a lot of games - but they'll need to start developing younger guys, and I think Houston proved last year he's a solid RB for them.

Again, he's a bye week fill in for me at best - but I took a flyer on him.

Sammy Morris is backing up Ronnie Brown in Miami, and he does have some value if Brown goes down. Morris isn't great at any one thing a RB is expected to do, but he's good at everything a RB is expected to do. He's a solid runner, receiver, blocker and goalline option.

As for the Jets, I'd take bronco's advice and avoid the situation altogether.

The Jets aren't sending a very good message to their stable of running backs. "We'd rather trade for a RB that's more or less been a bust so far in the NFL than put the ball in any of your hands!" Nice.

Oh, and somewhere in Northern California, LaMont Jordan is listening to Kool Moe Dee's "How Ya Like Me Now" with the volume turned WAY up!