[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please Rate My Draft

jaxfactor

I can resist no longer. This is a local online draft that happens to be set up pretty much like the ESPN mocks. I don't like only 1 RB but that's the way the guys have been doing it for years.

QB, RB, WR, WR, TE, Flex, K, D/sp. teams

Standard performance QB gets 4 pts for TDs 2 bonus points for TDs 40+ yds.(1 for QBs)

And after 15 years of playing FF, I got the #1 pick!

QB D. Bledsoe (7-73)

RB LJ (1-1)

WR R. Moss(3-25)

WR D. Driver(4-48)

TE T. Heap(5-49)

Flx K. Jones(2-24)

K J. Feely(13-145)

D/st Bears (9-97)

Reserves:

QB M. Vick (10-120)

RB M. Bell(6-72)

RB A. Smith(15-169)

WR D. Mason(8-96)

WR T. Glenn(11-121)

WR E. Wilford(12-144)

WR C. Henry(16-192)

TE K. Winslow(14-168)

I'm really hurting at RB, but they were picked clean like pirahnas. My WRs are deep enough that maybe I can offer up a Randy Moss for a good RB? I like my team but if I get an injury at RB, I'm F'd.

1 RB?...welcome to 1998..but the flex is a decent option...

I know. I've been working on the guys to change it to 2 RB and get with the times. Actually, with as little depth that I have I'm glad it's like this this year. Although I would have made RBs more a premium if we started 2. I thought ther might be something with some upside left, but the position was picked absolutely clean. I was hoping to grab one of the rookie RBs. Bush went in the 2nd round.

wow...I want to draft Bush.....but not in the 2nd....

and I know some fool is going to draft him in the 1st in my local...

I am fine with this...but I want to draft him where I value him...

the good thing is this will allow a good RB to slide to me and allow better WR's to slip..

I would resist dealing Moss for an RB, but would rather look to package Mason with maybe Mike Bell if he gets off to a fast start. Main reason is that while I ove Head as a #1 TE, I don't think I really want ot be relying on the Baltimore passing offense for two of my starters, which is where you will be if you deal Moss.

Love the WR depth, so, only going 1 RB will not neccessarily hurt you a lot if you do suffer an RB injury

I would resist dealing Moss for an RB, but would rather look to package Mason with maybe Mike Bell if he gets off to a fast start. Main reason is that while I ove Head as a #1 TE, I don't think I really want ot be relying on the Baltimore passing offense for two of my starters, which is where you will be if you deal Moss.

Love the WR depth, so, only going 1 RB will not neccessarily hurt you a lot if you do suffer an RB injury

agree with bc. don't deal moss. package some of your other WRs to try and get a RB if you want (not top tier, since you have your starting lineup covered). you don't ever want to significantly weaken your starting lineup just so you can have some bench depth in the event of an injury ... this does not win championships!

Edited by tonorator

agree with bc. don't deal moss. package some of your other WRs to try and get a RB if you want (not top tier, since you have your starting lineup covered). you don't ever want to significantly weaken your starting lineup just so you can have some bench depth in the event of an injury ... this does not win championships!

Thanks for the advice guys! By the way, Gates was still available when I picked Moss(3-25). It was a tough decision but with McNair at the helm in Balt., I had Heap as my #2 rated TE. I was hoping he'd fall to the 5th and he did just that so I jumped on him with my 5th rounder.

Thanks for the advice guys! By the way, Gates was still available when I picked Moss(3-25). It was a tough decision but with McNair at the helm in Balt., I had Heap as my #2 rated TE. I was hoping he'd fall to the 5th and he did just that so I jumped on him with my 5th rounder.

the only problem I have with Heap is he is injury prone...

both him and Shockey had their 1st injury-free season last year and I won't forget that...

I would take Gates over Moss there...but if walter comes in at QB, you'll see some serious production..