[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Actual Advice

gbpfan1231

Why does Grits and Shins need to crash everybody's party. Leave the crap alone and you don't need to worry about it. You can tell what kind of post it is before you read it so if you don't think it serves your purpose let the people discuss the topic themselves.

32,000 posts - I think he thinks this makes him cool? There has to be a correlation with the higher the number of posts the bigger the actual dork is. If you have 32,000 posts on a Fantasy Football website your life probably sucks and you are undoubtedly a huge dork (yes I said huge).

Grits do us all a favor and end your pathetic life.

The probelm is that those poststhat do not help anyone buyt theorignal poster get the warm fuzzies, as Grits calls it, pushes those posts and topics that actually could help a broaderrange of users off of the front page.

I won't go into defending him at all, it is just his way of showing that the post is meaningless, but he is far and away one of the more knowledgable members of the site and he is very good with the advice to those posts that are looking for advice. Unfortunately, countless requests for a separate forum for the rate my team and rate my trade have not been acted upon, so, this is how Grits deals with the waste of space that is the majority of rate my team posts.

As mentioned in many of those posts, if the original poster would show where the players were drafted, and at least detail some of the tougher decisions they had to make so there could be some sort of discussion about strategy and possible similar situations other member of the huddle are likely to face, the meaningless rate my team post suddenly has some added value.

With Grits always adding his .005 cents it pushes the post back to the top so that it may push a "worthy" post off of the first page so that reasoning would kind of be hypocritical.

Also, he say people post just to get warm fuzzies. I guarantee that grits gets warm and fuzzies based on post count which I don't understand.

If they add a forum for rate my team and people still post topics here then fine. Since there is not a specific forum let people post and stay out of it.

I just think Grits is an ahole a HUGE one at that.

There has to be a correlation with the higher the number of posts the bigger the actual dork is. If you have 32,000 posts on a Fantasy Football website your life probably sucks and you are undoubtedly a huge dork (yes I said huge).

I'll make myself a mental not to be sure not to respond to any of your posts, and if you find yourself in my advice thread, don't waste your time typing out the question, it won't get answered. Not that you'd want an answer for a dork such as myself anyway.

FWIW, Grits is a dork, but the generalization is not cool.

Your are annoyed by someone on the internet, so you post THAT?

That is not cool. :D

At the very least, I hope that posting that a board member end his life results in some form of a suspension or short term banning. But, doubtful that will happen.

Your are annoyed by someone on the internet, so you post THAT?

That is not cool. :D

Also - this is just a web forum - I don't really think that anyone reading my original post will be so enthralled and actually committ suicide.

Also - I have less than 100 posts so everyone here already knows that I am not cool.

I guess I just figured other people could use up his 32,000 posts that would be more enjoyable to read than 145353.2526346

Listen, I clicked on your post in the first place because you made it look like you wanted advice. When I get here, it's another amateur-hour gripe about Grits.

Here's my "Actual advice": If you want folks who have been around a while to take you seriously & give you solid input, my suggestion would be to stop bitching & suggesting how others might bring about their demise, ignore Grits, and pay attention to the Fantasy Football.