[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

#2 RB: J.Lewis, D. Rhodes or A. Green

Darkhawk33

Rhodes.

Better matchup, on a better offensive team, will be used in the passing game, and not injured.

No way that I would play Jamal, I think he had 2 good games the entire year last year. I would want to see him have a good game before playing him. Green against Chicago is a good play if you want 50 total yards and no TDs.

Rhodes.

Better matchup, on a better offensive team, will be used in the passing game, and not injured.

No way that I would play Jamal, I think he had 2 good games the entire year last year. I would want to see him have a good game before playing him. Green against Chicago is a good play if you want 50 total yards and no TDs.

Jamal was hurt last year with 8 in the box every down

:D Rhodes is playing an equally tough front 7 in the Giants, he will split time with Addai, and neither of them have done anything in the preseason. Even with a tough TB defense I would still put the ball in Jamalies

hands, and pray he dosen't fumble it.

:D tough choice but runner on running team trumps runner on Chucker team.

GOOD LUCK