[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Proposing Trade

kryptonite

I know, I know, sounds dumb...but I want C.Taylor, and I do not trust either of these backs to lasst a full season....

I have C.Taylor in my two other leagues, I am a Vikes fan, and I truly believe he will do well this season, better than the two backs I have....

Who would you trade of the two backs, OR should I not do the trade; talk me off the ledge...

Thanks.

1pt / 10yards recv

1pt / 10yards carrry

1pt/ recpt

By the way, this was an automated draft, so I am playing the hand I was dealt and trying to improve...

:D

Stop... back away from the ledge. You have homer opthalamadumbyism. Stand pat and just relax. Play westbrook for now and be happy you did.

i traded away portis for tiki (other owner had Dom Davis and was desperate). since then, the redskins news has gotten worse. they will likely go RBBC all season and TJ will steal TDs whichever way they go.

i'd trade him, but would target more than Chester Taylor who could also be one RB on a committe. match portis up with a WR and make an upgrade to a true featured (and proven) back.