[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

M.Colston: Where does he rank as a TE?

Kid Pro Quo

because he's a WR thats eligible in Yahoo as a TE, i've picked him up in every league I can. I even tried to start him at TE in MVP (they weren't having any of that :D)

I see him getting WR type numbers, just based on Brees and the redzone targets he likes to zone in on. I think he's a gem at the TE position, and would consider starting him over many studs, depending on the matchup.

I see him getting WR type numbers, just based on Brees and the redzone targets he likes to zone in on. I think he's a gem at the TE position, and would consider starting him over many studs, depending on the matchup.

I agree 100%. Basically i think this guy will occupy the same roll as Antonio Gates did for Drew Brees... a big target over the middle. I think he'll get tons of redzone looks particularly with defenses keying their shutdown corner on Horn and everyone else worrying about Bush.

I just picked him up and now I'm debating whether to start him over Horn this week as he'll be locked up with DeAngelo Hall.

I agree 100%. Basically i think this guy will occupy the same roll as Antonio Gates did for Drew Brees... a big target over the middle. ...

Funny thing is, other than one quick slant, every pass he's caught so far has been on the outside. I can't even recall any targets to him that one would consider "over the middle".

Funny thing is, other than one quick slant, every pass he's caught so far has been on the outside. I can't even recall any targets to him that one would consider "over the middle".

I guess I was simply highlighting the fact that Brees likes big targets. I haven't had the opportunity to watch Colston play but, in my mind, him being an effective outside WR makes him even more valuable b/c he'll be matching up against team's #2 CBs (rather than bigger more physical safties or #1 CBs).

Either way i just think he reminds Brees of Gates... and that's enough. I think I'm gonna start him over Joe Horn this week... Hall is nasty.