[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start yer Portises

skins

I know they'e playing HOU and all but I wouldn't get too optimistic about his initial full return. I'm betting they limit his carries, subbing Betts and/or Duckett. Be happy if he manages over or near 100 and TD.

Of course I hope for more too, I have LT on bye :D

I know they'e playing HOU and all but I wouldn't get too optimistic about his initial full return. I'm betting they limit his carries, subbing Betts and/or Duckett. Be happy if he manages over or near 100 and TD.

Portis will easily have more than 100 total yards after that long shuttle pass and run.

Wow......9 leagues and I'm not playing against Portis in ANY of them. :D Whew!

But I don't own him either. :D

I didnt get him any leagues either and I wanted him. He has 150 total yards and a TD in the first half but he may not play much in the second half if we run away with it.

Starting to feel a little optomistic now ! :D