[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chad Johson is killing me! Shut up and play Chad!

Well I played against Santana today too. Unbelievable, Moss has a career game against the JAX defense. I cringed when I saw that the game had gone into overtime.

I thought pretty good things were headed my way after seeing the Bengals put up 4 TDs on the Steelers last week. I played Chad last week and got his outstanding 1 catch for 11 yards and left TJ and his 94 yards and 2 TDs on the bench last week. So brilliant that I am, I play TJ for my WR/RB flex this week and sat Maroney thinking Dillon would split and the Bengals would be ahead early and often! What a whacky season already. The Bengals do a no-show at home.

CJ will get his, but I think we may need to start to come to the realization that CJ won't be as good as we all thought he may be because Cincy has too many weapons. Add in that Palmer is so good, meaning he doesn't have to force the ball to CJ and can look for the open guy, it may be a solid top 8 season for CJ but not a top 3 season. It started some last season. I had him and noticed in the RZ he just did not get that many balls his way. Again the O is very potent and has a lot of weapons that he may not get his usual dominant #'s and may just get solid numbers with a few weeks of big numbers.

Don't beat yourself up too much SaintsFanunfortunately. You can only put so much intelligence into FF in my opinion. Most everyone would agree that each game takes it's own form, and by the looks of it you didn't do anything wrong by playing CJ last week and then TJ in the Flex this week. So Maroney went off, he's a stud in the making arguably, but when Cincy was forced to kick two FGs instead of going in for TDs in the first quarter possessions, that's the way it goes sometimes. NEP stayed in the game that way and that's why was able to run all over the field. Killed me too, the guy I'm playing against had Maroney and Michael Robinson as his other RB and I still may end up losing because of it :D

Don't beat yourself up too much SaintsFanunfortunately. You can only put so much intelligence into FF in my opinion. Most everyone would agree that each game takes it's own form, and by the looks of it you didn't do anything wrong by playing CJ last week and then TJ in the Flex this week. So Maroney went off, he's a stud in the making arguably, but when Cincy was forced to kick two FGs instead of going in for TDs in the first quarter possessions, that's the way it goes sometimes. NEP stayed in the game that way and that's why was able to run all over the field. Killed me too, the guy I'm playing against had Maroney and Michael Robinson as his other RB and I still may end up losing because of it :D

LOL, yep just waiting for some of those lucky things or some of those big plays to come my way. I may still win this week, so all hope is not lost. I seem to play against one guy each week that goes absolutely bezerk, just hoping to get a few of those lucky bounces. Like I started Bulger and Holt too, and they did great. But on that opening drive, Bulger had a short toss to Holt for what looked like a control and goal line plane break but the officials ruled he did not have control. Chad catches a ball and gets caught on the 3 yard line, SJAX runs it in the next play, play against Santana and his game goes to overtime. I lost week 2 by 2 points and the guy that I played against had Plaxico in OT catch that long pass for a score, I have at least 3 examples each week of something bizarre happening against me. Know I want some bizarre for the home team!

Seriously...what a waste of a second round pick.

Is it just me or is this season already one of the strangest in a long time? It's like one of those "changing of the guard" seasons I guess.

It seems like this year we have had more coaching changes and more turnover at the QB and RB positions which put a lot of question marks out there for sure. That's why they play the games...

Mr. Johnson, please meet the bench ...

Not that I would have ever started Kennison or Moulds over CJ, but again I have at least two guys on my bench who outscore him. For the season he is only better than Givens on my team right now. (out of Driver, Reg. Williams, Kennison, Moulds, CJ, and Givens)

Problem with trying to trade him is his value is low right now (same thing with the other Moss in one of my other leagues) so I won't get anything of value for him. Guess I should have looked a bit closer at the consistency numbers and took Holt over him at the draft.

Mr. Johnson, please meet the bench ...

Not that I would have ever started Kennison or Moulds over CJ, but again I have at least two guys on my bench who outscore him. For the season he is only better than Givens on my team right now. (out of Driver, Reg. Williams, Kennison, Moulds, CJ, and Givens)

Problem with trying to trade him is his value is low right now (same thing with the other Moss in one of my other leagues) so I won't get anything of value for him. Guess I should have looked a bit closer at the consistency numbers and took Holt over him at the draft.

Hang in there, he will come around. He has played some good defenses so far this year and Pittsburgh and New England in the last two weeks. Also, he got banged up a few weeks ago with a concussion and a sour shoulder. So that shoulder may be part of the reason that Cincy has been using him more as a decoy lately, that and the double coverage.

Is it just me or is this season already one of the strangest in a long time? It's like one of those "changing of the guard" seasons I guess.

No, it's not just you. The inconsistency from week to week, even among the top players at their respective positions, is just unbelievable. You guys are having your problems with Chad Johnson, but would you have believed anyone if they had told you that Payton Manning, Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne played four complete games together so far and neither Harrison or Wayne have a TD?

No, it's not just you. The inconsistency from week to week, even among the top players at their respective positions, is just unbelievable. You guys are having your problems with Chad Johnson, but would you have believed anyone if they had told you that Payton Manning, Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne played four complete games together so far and neither Harrison or Wayne have a TD?

Well if you watched the Steelers game last year along with this year's games, you could have seen this coming--especially with Edge's departure. Teams want Addai/Rhodes to beat them, and so far......they are....

Marv and Reg will have some good games, but I expect the season will be this way for the most part. The Steelers showed the blue-print, and now everyone will follow it...