[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What can I get for Edge, Gore, or K. Jones?

tomfin2000

-12 Team Keeper League

-Standard performance scoring with bonuses for 100 yards rushing and receiving

-Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF

-Can keep six with a max of 2 RB and 3 WR

Current Roster:

QB: Farve, Delhomme

RB: Edge, Gore, K. Jones, Maroney, Norwood

WR: Wayne, Coles, Mason, Jennings, C. Henry

TE: Gonzo, Scaffe

K: Longwell

DEF: Colts, Bengals

Should I look to trade Edge, Gore, or K. Jones for an upgrade at WR? If so, what WRs should I target? Some potential opportunities include Chad Johnson, Terrell Owens, Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin, Javon Walker and Roy Williams.

Edited by tomfin2000

-12 Team Keeper League

-Standard performance scoring with bonuses for 100 yards rushing and receiving

-Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF

-Can keep six with a max of 2 RB and 3 WR

Current Roster:

QB: Farve, Delhomme

RB: Edge, Gore, K. Jones, Maroney, Norwood

WR: Wayne, Coles, Mason, Jennings, C. Henry

TE: Gonzo, Scaffe

K: Longwell

DEF: Colts, Bengals

Should I look to trade Edge, Gore, or K. Jones for an upgrade at WR? If so, what WRs should I target? Some potential opportunities include Chad Johnson, Terrell Owens, Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin, Javon Walker and Roy Williams.

Tough call. I would deal the RB you think you could get the most for. I kind of look at all 3 as near the same in value right now. As for a WR to target I'd go CJ first then Roy. I don't know how much I trust those Zona WR's with a new QB and an awful OL. TO is a disaster waiting to happen. And Walker is solid but I just don't know that Denver will pass enough to make him the best option here. CJ just has to get better and Roy seems to be getting it together in that O. Maybe try Edge for CJ although at this point I don't know if that will be enough for CJ even with his struggles.

Tough call. I would deal the RB you think you could get the most for. I kind of look at all 3 as near the same in value right now. As for a WR to target I'd go CJ first then Roy. I don't know how much I trust those Zona WR's with a new QB and an awful OL. TO is a disaster waiting to happen. And Walker is solid but I just don't know that Denver will pass enough to make him the best option here. CJ just has to get better and Roy seems to be getting it together in that O. Maybe try Edge for CJ although at this point I don't know if that will be enough for CJ even with his struggles.

man i hope yer right about CJ gettin better...im gonna need it....i think yer right about javon walker too..i love the guy(he won me my game last week...even though i had to watch him do in my pats live)and his potential...but i agree, that i just dont know if hell be consistent enough...i hope shanny learned something last week

Okay, I put some feelers out to the CJ owner to see if he has any interest in trading for Edge.

His RBs are LJ, Westbrook, Foster, and Travis Henry, so between Westbrook's injury situation and Foster's inconsistency, he could definitley use the help.

He has CJ, Owens, Reggie Williams, and Joey Galloway at WR, so we'll see what happens.

The guy is nuts if he trades CJ for Edge.......there is no way I would make that trade...Edge hasnt broken 100 yds this year and I dont see it getting easier for him with a rookie QB going in there

I tend to agree with this. I think you may need more than just Edge to get CJ despite CJ's issues thus far. Maybe not a ton more but maybe a little extra sweetner for him. Maybe you throw in a Henry or Mason for him. With Wayne, Coles, CJ, Jennings, and either Henry or Mason you could afford it. Try including Mason who has a name but I just don't see it with this season. Mason and Edge FOR CJ.

Edited by giantsfan