Sign in to follow this  
MrTed46

Michael vick

I have Vick in one league, he is my #2 scorer this year in that league (non-PPR, slightly edging out LT2 at #3). May give him a spin over Drew Bledsoe this week. :D

He is second to Nate Kaeding in YTD performance on my roster. :D

I confess, however I started the season with Warner. I have since dropped Warner and picked up Alex Smith. Luckily, I have started them in all their good games -- which will not last.

I actually just traded for him in my work league today. I was growing tired of living dangerously at 3-2 with the Kitna/Pennington combo. :D

LOL - I drafted Vick as my #1 QB (yes, I waited too long to get someone better) and picked up Kitna as my #2 - dropped Kitna and picked up Pennington as #2.

Also sitting at 3-2 :D

Vick is my #2 with Bulger as my #1. The one week I started Vick he did nothing. Had him as a starter two years ago and he killed my season. I will never use him as a starter unless I absolutely have to, even if he has a great matchup and seems to be playing consistent.

Vick is my #2 with Bulger as my #1. The one week I started Vick he did nothing. Had him as a starter two years ago and he killed my season. I will never use him as a starter unless I absolutely have to, even if he has a great matchup and seems to be playing consistent.

So I guess you'll never start him then...

:D