[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tomlinson trade offer

teewhy

I put L.T. up for trade (a couple of days ago) in my 14 team receptions league which I'm a little shy in depth. Current roster:

J. Delhomme

J. Kitna

L. Tomlinson

Ronnie Brown

M. Turner

R. Dayne

A. Johnson

E. Kennison

Michael Clayton

Doug Gabriel

Jerramy Stevens

Germaine Wiggins

Chicago Def

No bites after being posted for 2 days and after todays performance,

I received two offers:

Edgerrin James and Reggie Williams

Willie Parker and Joey Galloway

Both seem legit enough for me to seriously consider and would like some outside opinions.

:doh: In this situation I don't know what your waiver situation is but receivers is not a bad position to have to make a few add/drops over the course of the season based on matchups.

Trade the best back in all of football for more crap. :D:clap::bash::D

:tup: Try to also remember also this is the type of stud that can carry your team when you slack at other spots one week, I mean we are talking IMO the number one fantasy player in the whole kit and kaboodle.

Greatly appreciate all the replies. The consensus is pretty obvious I reckon. It was just questions surrounding Tomlinson and Turner's role and the thought that Pittsburgh maybe realized that the success of Willie Parker greatly enhances there chances of winning games. I reckon it all boils down to fact that you can't pass up on the surest thing in FF, Tomlinson.