[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DEFENSE/ST bye week help

Rage and Fury

I have the same dilemma, since I had to drop Atlanta a few weeks back due to their bye, I have been going with a new defense every week based on the matchup. So far, so good. I was considering AZ as well, but I have a feeling they are in for a let down. Now I know they are playing the Raiders, but a few weeks back the Browns were a popular choice against the Raiders and they didn't do that much.

I am considering:

Patriots v. Bills (Losman could struggle again)

Giants v. Dallas (Bledsoe is a statue)

Minnesota v. Seahawks (Minnesota's D has looked sharp this year, and minus last week Hass has thrown alot of picks)

Jets v.Lions (You know Kitna is good for at least one INT, and the line is still banged up)

AZ v. Raiders (it is still the Raiders)

Any thoughts on these options?

I have the same dilemma, since I had to drop Atlanta a few weeks back due to their bye, I have been going with a new defense every week based on the matchup. So far, so good. I was considering AZ as well, but I have a feeling they are in for a let down. Now I know they are playing the Raiders, but a few weeks back the Browns were a popular choice against the Raiders and they didn't do that much.

I am considering:

Patriots v. Bills (Losman could struggle again)

Giants v. Dallas (Bledsoe is a statue)

Minnesota v. Seahawks (Minnesota's D has looked sharp this year, and minus last week Hass has thrown alot of picks)

Jets v.Lions (You know Kitna is good for at least one INT, and the line is still banged up)

AZ v. Raiders (it is still the Raiders)

Any thoughts on these options?

I like the Giants and Patriots

Not to say that Chicago is an offensive powerhouse (I still think that their Offense is probably the most overrated in the league), but if you watched that game last night, it's not a bad decision to go with the Cardinals defense this week. I mean they're playing the Raiders. If there's a worse team out there than the Cardinals, it's the Raiders. I've got the Bears defense on bye this week as well. Last night durring the game, I put in my waiver request for that Cards D. Didn't care who else was on the waiver wire.

I dont think you'd be too disappointed with the Cardinals defense. After all, they shut down the Bears offense (Who up until last night was leading the league in PPG - dont know if they still are or not).

Not to say that Chicago is an offensive powerhouse (I still think that their Offense is probably the most overrated in the league), but if you watched that game last night, it's not a bad decision to go with the Cardinals defense this week. I mean they're playing the Raiders. If there's a worse team out there than the Cardinals, it's the Raiders. I've got the Bears defense on bye this week as well. Last night durring the game, I put in my waiver request for that Cards D. Didn't care who else was on the waiver wire.

I dont think you'd be too disappointed with the Cardinals defense. After all, they shut down the Bears offense (Who up until last night was leading the league in PPG - dont know if they still are or not).

How about the Jags @ Houston...pretty banged up but still good for 2 INT's and a few sacks. Agree anyone?