[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Trade Advice

rew70

Please see my team in my signature. I have been offered Dominic Rhodes for Kennison.

Based on what I have would you make this trade? I am thinking this is a good trade for me.

Thanks, will retuirn the favor.

Do it. Rhodes is a nice ugrade. I own both Rhodes and Bush and Rhodes has been a much better fantasy back than Bush, besides Kenninson is a #3 fanastsy reciever at best. You should be able to find a way to replace his average at best production.

You ran a nice advice thread last year, what happened?

Do it. Rhodes is a nice ugrade. I own both Rhodes and Bush and Rhodes has been a much better fantasy back than Bush, besides Kenninson is a #3 fanastsy reciever at best. You should be able to find a way to replace his average at best production.

You ran a nice advice thread last year, what happened?

Well I posted one at the beginning of the season and got no replies whatsoever so I figured there was no need. I've seen a couple others posted since. I don't see why I can't run it again. I now with the way byes are set up this year, there are far more questions than answers.

I'll post one next week and see what kind of response is received. Until then, you can always PM me for any help I may be able to provide and of course I try to respond to many posts on here and always to those that respond to mine.

Thanks!

You have to start 3 WRS and your thinking of getting rid of your #2 on an already weak roster. No way I do this trade. You need to be looking to add a WR not a Dom Rhodes.

Thanks Navin. I understand what you're saying, but I feel Rhodes will help where Bush has been lackluster. And if I can get by the next 2 weeks, then Fitz should be coming back along with Engram and I think I can field a decent starting WR core if my players can get healthy. EK hasn't done much. Parker is out there as well. When all my WRs are healthy, EK doesn't start for me.