[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which should i start?

gerry.harris

:bash: Since Sunday's game the Giants won where Tiki rushed for 185 against the #2 rush def in the NFL and he announced that this is most likely his last season. When I drafted Tiki it was because of his numbers and the fact that last season he was 53% of the Giant offense. With all those weapons Tiki got more than half the touches all season long, and made it all count. I am a Cowboy fan living in NJ so this is the type of game I know about. Giant Cowboy Mon Night Football this game has divisional power football slugfest written all over it. Also for all concerned, these are the games the Cowboys usually own the Giants in.

:D Matt Leinart going against the pathetic anemic Oaktown Gaydar Nation, even if the Gayders make some sort of super human offensive effort, the Cardinals wether winning from whistle to whistle or trying to come back from some football aenomally it suits the Leinart numbers, which should be 300 yards and at least 2 TDs.

:D I have to play Leinart as Bulger is on bye for me, however IMO he is a smarter play than Sheli is against the Cowboys.

PS Remember the Cowboys play the "hybrid" 3-4 that Eli has not really had that much time against and they have some real talent in their secondary.

GOOD LUCK

Start Eli. He has been a consistent fantasy performer all season. Leinart has had two good games, and he has a good matchup, but that is hardly reason enough to bench a top-5 fantasy QB. The likelihood is that Arizona will be able to beat Oakland while sticking to a conservative gameplan, which most Oakland opponents have done, evidenced by how seldom teams are passing against them. Meanwhile, the Giants will have to pass quite a bit to beat Dallas.

I'm in the same situation. I have Leinart/Eli in one league and Leinart/Brady in another. As of now, I have Leinart starting in both leagues. I've sit tight and benched Leinart two straight weeks. I think the guy is almost a must start this weekend. Eli has scared me to death this year. He'll go into half time with nothing and then turn it around. I think I'm definitely playing Leinart over Brady. Not sure about the other.

Edited by Dr. Douche

FWIW, I asked Menudo this same question and he said Leinart...

Not worth much ! :D

Oakland has one of if not the top pass def in the league(mostly because everyone runs on them) and did anyone see the Phi-Dal game 2 weeks ago? Dal was picked apart. Lastly Leinart has all of 2 starts under his belt, can we all relax about putting this guy in the starting lineup already.

THANKS FOR ALL THE INPUT. IT SEEMS THAT THERE ARE ABOUT AN EQUAL NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT SAY THEY WOULD START EACH ONE, WITH A LITTLE MORE LEANING TOWARDS ELI. ANY OTHER THOUGHTS? I THINK I WILL GO WITH ELI FOR NOW. NO, WAIT, LIENART. NO, DEFINITELY ELI. OR, MAYBE LIENART. WHICH EVER ONE I PLAY, IT WILL BE THE WRONG CHOICE. THAT IS HOW IT WORKS FOR ME.

In your situation I'm a fan of the proven guy, but I say that and Leinart will go off. I'd probably start Eli, just because I like the Monday games and some players (such as the Mannings) seem to step up in the spotlight. But it all comes down to "Go with your Gut"!

Here's a tougher one for you:

Eli @ Dallas

or

Delhomme @ Cincy