[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Leftwhice Questionable

nhoops

Edit: I mean Leftwich...

http://www.jaguars.com/story/5559.asp

I have Bulger on a bye. I'm 5-1 and playing agains a rival.

Options on the waiver wire are

Kitna @ NYJ

Losman v. NE

Frye v. Den

Huard v. SD

B.Johnson @ Sea

Plummer @ Clev

Gradkowski v. Philly

Roethlisberger @ ATL

I'd probably drop Lefty. I have Gould on a bye, but don't want to drop him

Do I ride it out with Lefty and watch for updates or is there a better option above.

Thanks! :D

Edited by nhoops

Kitna is a good play, but I think Leftwich is still startable..

Thanks Guys,

Gradkowski might be as well, but I'd hate for him just to be a flash in the pan and tank on me.

I really hate the game time decision status on Lefty. I might be out and about just before the Pats game....and hate to get a goose egg from my QB....especially against one of my Rivals.

Need to stay #1....may just insert Kitna.....I've also got Roy Williams starting so I got that going for me as well.

oh yeah....Good Morning! :D

Kitna is the obvious choice. I rate him higher than a healthy Lord Byron. Great matchup for Kitna this week.

I have the same problem but a lot less options. I have Bulger and Grossman (thank goodness!) on bye this week. (I actually played Grossman over Bulger last week, grrrr). My 3rd QB is Lord Byron. My only other options available in the entire league are Plummer and Gradkowski. I may pick up Gradkowski but if Leftwich is ruled out early enough, I may pick up Garrard, his backup.

Kitna is a good play, but I think Leftwich is still startable..

I don't like the logic. I have Lefty and didn't know he was hurt so I dropped M.Vick.

I don't want a Game time decision or a wounded duck to play. My team is winning or losing by 5-10 points every week. If my QB does not play the full game I'm in trouble.

I know any QB can get hurt at any time, but Lefty is already hurt.

I picked up Kitna also. I think if they are both healthy Lefty has the edge b/c his team should win (9 point favorite). But Kitna should do well also.

I am starting Kitna and sleeping easy tonight.