[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS as WR this week?

bigcat

I'm in a battle for first place. I have to start 3...

HARRISON vs Skins (starting)

Pick 2 from:

P. BURRESS vs Cowboys

L. EVANS vs Pats

G. JENNINGS vs Miami

COTCHERY vs Detroit

Burress has the toughest matchup and hasn't done much lately. Evans has been doing well but is now against the Pats. Jennings seems to be a must start. I'm benching Cotchery unless someone can tell me why he should start over the other 3.

HELP! Who would be your #2 and #3 behind Marvin?

I am deciding between Evans and Jennings too. I think Burress is the definite and then right now I am leaning towards Evans.

What makes you lean towards Evans over Jennings?

Everyone seems to have Plax as a definite, but he's had the worst stats for the past few weeks and the toughest defensive matchup. Part of me thinks he'll have a huge game on Monday night in Dallas... the other part thinks he could come up with nothing because of coverage. Eli has other weapons.

I know that whatever I decide, it will be wrong. :D

What makes you lean towards Evans over Jennings?

Everyone seems to have Plax as a definite, but he's had the worst stats for the past few weeks and the toughest defensive matchup. Part of me thinks he'll have a huge game on Monday night in Dallas... the other part thinks he could come up with nothing because of coverage. Eli has other weapons.

I know that whatever I decide, it will be wrong. :D

He has played really well the past three weeks, that is why I was leaning that way. With the responses to this post though I am rethinking and may start Jennings.