[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I drop Lamont Jordan and

football12

you dont ever drop a stud

even though he didnt play, jordan is still a stud

No matter how much of a stud you think the player is....his output has been very low. I don't think you'd be any worse off with Washington or Lundy at this point. In my league Lamont had 1 good game. Every other week his FF points have been pedestrian at best....2, 3, 8, 5 (one week he had 19 points).

Thanks for the replies. My team consists of:

QB: Bledsoe

RB: Sjax, T. Bell, Gore, Jordan

WR: Harrison, Chambers, Evans, Stallworth

TE: LJ Smith H. Miller

D: Bears

My problem is that I just don't see Jordan's fantasy production improving a whole lot. Obviously, I could be wrong, but I'm always tempted to take a shot with someone like Washington who appears to have some upside.....

Thanks again for the input.

I've been trying to trade Jordan for the last week and a half and it seems no one has any interest in him, and now with his back issue, I'm sure his value will be even worse for trading.

I do have one spot to fill, but I was going to pick up another QB just in case things don't go well with Bledsoe.

Also, this is a 10 team league if that matters.

Thanks again for all the help.

Trade Jordan? If not, I'd consider dropping him given your backs and considering Washington or Lundy will outscore him from here on out despite his studliness. Houston has a sweeeet RB schedule remaining if Lundy can hold onto the job.

I have both L. Washington, W. Lundy, Lendale White, and Brandon Jacobs. My two main guys are R. Brown, and L. Jordan. I was considering seriously dropping Lamont Jordan; seems nobody wants him. Now read my post.

I dropped Jordon two weeks ago and have been filling in one week flyers since...week 6 i picked up Barber III he got me points, then i dropped him and picked up Washington for this week he got me big points... i think i'll stick with Washington now. I wasted a first round pick on Jordon...and have been regreting it...yeah sure he WAS a stud but not this year.... and for those that say never drop a stud, you must be the same guys that held on to M.Faulk or P.Holmes a year too long.... Its time to move on with Jordon..