[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Replacement QB

jaxfactor

I have Hasselbeck and Bledsoe. I'm looking for Bledsoe to possibly get benched for Romo. So Here's a list of who's available for this week. I may just have to plug and play until Matt comes back. Also, do I dump Bledsoe? Thanks!

Big Ben(questionable) @ Oakland

Huard vs Seattle

Frye vs NYJ

B. Johnson vs NE

McNair @ N. Orl.

Plummer vs Indy

V. Young vs Houston

I just missed out on Carr. :D

Young vs Houston is intriguing.......plus get pts for rushing....He should be starter for forseeable future,if Hass and Bledsoe miss time for you.....Huard will probably lose job when Trent is healthy.....Big ben seems to be getting banged up a ton (in similar situation...Mcnabb is off week 9, Ben is going agaisnt Denver so will seek waiver wire help)....I'd roll with Young...

I have Hasselbeck and Bledsoe. I'm looking for Bledsoe to possibly get benched for Romo. So Here's a list of who's available for this week. I may just have to plug and play until Matt comes back. Also, do I dump Bledsoe? Thanks!

Big Ben(questionable) @ Oakland

Huard vs Seattle

Frye vs NYJ

B. Johnson vs NE

McNair @ N. Orl.

Plummer vs Indy

V. Young vs Houston

I just missed out on Carr. :D

Not sure what to tell you about dropping Bledsoe. As much as I hate the guy when watching him play he does have some fairly decent offensive weapons to throw to, so it's tough to just totally give up on him for a lowend QB. However your situation is a bit more urgent since your starter is out as well, so if you don't have anyone to drop then you will likely be forced to drop Bledsoe eventually this week.

To be honest with you I don't see any outstanding players on your ww worth dropping Bledsoe for today. In all likelyhood those choices will be there come Saturday or Sunday, so I might wait to see how the Bledsoe story plays out this week before making this decision. Probably worse case you'll end up with maybe one less choice by waiting a few days.

Not sure what to tell you about dropping Bledsoe. As much as I hate the guy when watching him play he does have some fairly decent offensive weapons to throw to, so it's tough to just totally give up on him for a lowend QB. However your situation is a bit more urgent since your starter is out as well, so if you don't have anyone to drop then you will likely be forced to drop Bledsoe eventually this week.

To be honest with you I don't see any outstanding players on your ww worth dropping Bledsoe for today. In all likelyhood those choices will be there come Saturday or Sunday, so I might wait to see how the Bledsoe story plays out this week before making this decision. Probably worse case you'll end up with maybe one less choice by waiting a few days.

Agree.

As for the choices, IF you need another QB and Drew's benched they you have to drop him.

I like

B.Johnson, Plummer and Young. Young may be able to get you a rushing TD, but Houston looked great against the Jags :D . Since Indy can't stop the run (although the held Portis this past week :D ) Denver may run alot, but Plummer should put up decent numbers. I'd watch the injury report and if Seymour is out for NE it may make things easier for Brad.

Good Luck!

Check out Brad Johnson's upcoming schedule....easy (after NE this week)......he has put up decent numbers so far vs TOUGH defenses !! :D

Thanks for the responses all!

The thing about Brad Johnson is that I also have Chester Taylor on my squad. I hate putting all of my eggs in one basket. I will wait till the end of the week though and see what happens in big D. I already lost out on Carr this week so there will be someone to play if I'm forced to do so. Thanks again!

I like Huard, and picked him up in the same situation as you. He's got Seattle this week followed by St. Louis and Miami who are all decent for Fantasy QBs. After that they have Oakland which is no cup cake agaisnt the pass but it is a rivalry.

I had Brad Johnson and didn't see the "decent" numbers that are being bantied about. In my league, his is #24 overall at QB while Huard is #23. I take into account the 1st couple weeks were a bit of an adjustment and Huard has been better in his last 4 games than Johnson.