[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TRADE offered..

Shorttynaz

I was offered:

P Manning

A Boldin

D McAllister

FOR

D McNabb

M Colston

L Washington

R Gould

Obviously McNabb is outperforming Manning, and the thing that scares me is Manning and the Colts have pretty much a 4 game lead in their division (3 games up on JAX, and the Colts have the tiebreaker). With that being said, McNabb and the Eagles will be in a fight to the end of the season with the Giants and the Cowboys. Manning and the Colts (although they should have learned from last year) will probably put it on cruise control to end the season, and leave me as a sitting duck in the playoff's. Colston for Boldin is pretty fair, well Boldin is a little better, but on a poor team. L Washington who has yet to prove himself for D McAllister who is doing a hell of a job with the Saints, but he's splitting carries with Bush. AND if the Saints are somehow able to lock up the division early, something tells me that Bush would get most of the carries come Fantasy playoff time. I have Vinatieri, and I assumed that he is giving me a little more in McAllister and Boldin for Colston and Washington. I feel that this is a pretty fair offer, and would give me my boy in Manning who EVERY year turns it on in the second half of the season. If I do go for it, this would be the time seeing how this is the last week to trade. My question to you is, "Deal, or No Deal"???

Thanks!!!

McNabb has been a beast this year. Best player in fantasy. To me Leon Washington looks like a stud although McCallister is a proven commodity. Boldin has Fitz coming back soon and there could be growing pains with Leinart. I may stay pat.