[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Possible 6 player trade....

Okay......doing good in my league, thanks to McNabb.....RB's arent lighting it up (Ronnie Brown somewhat steady...Gore has flashes...Caddy.....Addai/Rhodes sharing carries)......scoring is 6 pts td, 1 every 25 yds rushing/receiving....no pts receptions...

Team Im thinking of making offer to has Brady..leinart...Grossman.....will always start Brady, no question..Leinart has same bye as McNabb..so proposing:

Big Ben (will stay on his bench, just like Grossman has)

Gore (he loves him)

Reggie Williams (bad week, but still decent receiver)

for

Grossman (good bye week filler when McNabb is off)

Rudi (same fantasy numbers as Gore in our league...tough end of year schedule)

Roddy White (throw in so he bites on trade....he upgrades at WR, I upgrade at back up QB)

thoughts....????

That's a decent proposal. Float it out there and see what he says. If he's indeed in love with some of those guys, then maybe you will get lucky and he'll do it. Roddy White is awful though, so he may see through that one.

So basically a Gore for Rudi trade. Although I think C. Perry coming back may hurt Rudi's recieving, the 9ers will be playing from behind alot so Gore's rushing will be out of the equation also late in games. Basically I think it's a wash but you are at least getting some bye week protection and you're not really losing much. I'd do it. Then you can maybe offer Grossman in a trade for someone who's hurting at QB after week 9. Please see mine.

Gore vs. Rudi is probably more a matter of opinion than anything else. Gore is injury prone, AND hasn't scored since week 2, I think. Rudi might not get quite as much yardage as Gore (especially with Chris Perry back), but SHOULD get more TD's. Both have tough schedules, especially the next two weeks (and Rudi gets the Ravens twice), but decent playoff matchups (especially if you don't play week 17) -- last 4 weeks for Rudi are Raiders-Colts-Broncos-Steelers; last 4 for Gore are Packers-Seahawks-Cardinals-Broncos.

Personally, given that the matchups aren't THAT different, you go with who you think is better.

I'd go with Rudi. Cincy's offense should turn it around sooner or later...