[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Henry is coming back this week!

Danny Zuko

Do you guys think Henry is going to end up playing? I snatched him off waivers last night, a couple hours after another owner dumped him for Michael Clayton. :D I'm starting Gabriel as my WR3, but I have a TOUGH matchup this week against a team that averages only 2 pts less than me per week.

If he ends up playing, he has much higher upside than Gabriel, but he seems like a BIG risk to me at this point.

no. CJ has been seeing single coverage and still not finding zones. He's clearly not what we hoped he would be this season.

According to CJ, he hasn't been seeing any single coverage at all. The thing is, Palmer really likes throwing to Chris Henry because of the scheme against Chad and Housh. I don't think he necessarily influences either of the other receivers as much as he just adds his stats to the overall offense. This receiving corps is too good now for Chad to put up the numbers he put up the last few years. I still think Chad will put up significantly higher numbers in the second half of this season than he did in the first, but not based on Chris Henry. Chad and Carson just haven't really found their rhythm together yet this season, and Carson hasn't had the time to get off the deeper routes that Johnson excels in.

According to CJ, he hasn't been seeing any single coverage at all. The thing is, Palmer really likes throwing to Chris Henry because of the scheme against Chad and Housh. I don't think he necessarily influences either of the other receivers as much as he just adds his stats to the overall offense. This receiving corps is too good now for Chad to put up the numbers he put up the last few years. I still think Chad will put up significantly higher numbers in the second half of this season than he did in the first, but not based on Chris Henry. Chad and Carson just haven't really found their rhythm together yet this season, and Carson hasn't had the time to get off the deeper routes that Johnson excels in.

yeah, and last season, according to CJ and his "chart' no one was able to cover him either. He was never shut out.

...have you watched the games this season? It ain't all him, the O-line without robetson(?) isn't as good at pass blocking as last year either. Then there's the whole Palmer recovery thing...

EDA: but I hear you about the second half. he will do better but not to the point where he was drafted and make good on that draft position

Edited by loaf