[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need help with Week 9 lineup

ThatDude

Im trying to decide my QB, WR's and RB's for this week. So far i have the following in my starting lineup. Would you make any changes?

I've been thinking about starting Jamal over Portis this week and im not sure about the QB situation.

Brees

K. Jones | Portis

ROY | Driver | Gabriel

Giants Def

Stover

Bench

Favre

Jamal Lewis | Foster (Bye) | DeAngelo Williams (Bye)

Witten | S. SMith (bye)

Crazy year when Kevin Jones is the sure start and Portis and Lewis are the question. Lewis still bumbs me out this year but he may have the better matchup and things are looking like he is going to get more carries with coach calling the plays.

The concern on Portis is the injury of course, but if there's a good chance of him playing, I'd risk it over playing Lewis personally. Everything else looks good, I wouldn't even consider playing Witten over Gabriel as someone else mentioned, especially with Chad Jackson not at 100%, I think Gabriel is due to find the endzone to go with the yardage he gained last week.

The concern on Portis is the injury of course, but if there's a good chance of him playing, I'd risk it over playing Lewis personally. Everything else looks good, I wouldn't even consider playing Witten over Gabriel as someone else mentioned, especially with Chad Jackson not at 100%, I think Gabriel is due to find the endzone to go with the yardage he gained last week.

go with Lewis. Billick loves to run the ball. (20-25 carries). Don't like Portis this week.

Please answer mine (max040405)