[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chicago Fans...

Duchess Jack

I just made a pretty big trade....

Jamal, TJ, Drew and Heap

for

Ronnie, Momo, Da Clarke, Whitten...

my question is about TJ... I only need him for this year. I keep on hearing that Benson is getting more touches. Is this true, or is TJ still the man - hands down? Who gets the goal line carries?

from rotoworld.....

The second-year back remains more a thorn in the side of Thomas Jones' value than a true threat to his production, but did swipe six points that would have gone to Jones in 2005. Benson's usage was close to that of mid-week reports -- rotating into the game on every third series -- but a good deal of his carries came in garbage time.

The coaches were saying before last week's game that Ced was going to get in on the 3rd series and would get more touches. He got in on the 4th series and scored. However, he only ended up with 8 carries in the game and the Bears were up 41-donut at the half.

Whoever's on the field for that particular drive is the goal-line back - they don't pull TJ out for Benson or vice versa. TJ is the man, but Benson will eat into some of it. The staff has a lot of respect for TJ and appreciates what he's done, especially last year when he was the entire offense. So, even in these major blowouts, they're making sure he gets his chance at 100 yds and a score. And until he hits that, Benson is only going to see action on a few series. If TJ's got 125 and 2 TDs at the end of the 3rd, theres a good chance Ced will play the entire 4th quarter.

So, fantasy-wise, Jones is still a good play. Benson's will steal some yards and an occasional score, but he won't take over the game until Jones already has his numbers.

TJ still the man. Bears have had plenty of chances to see what CB brings to the game, but something or other keeps him from showcasing his talents. A big Benson fan, I now don't see him getting much of a chance unless TJ gets nicked. Jones played the 3rd quarter with the Bears up 41-0 last week, so I don't know what the heck the Bears are waiting for, if they intend to unwrap the 4th overall pick and see what they've got there.