[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 2: Kjones, Dunn, Portis, Lewis

SteelerMurf

I have a lot of great options this week in matchups, enough to bench a gimpy Portis?

KJ vs. Atlanta (KJ has been extremely solid this year and can do damage in the passing or running game and has no competition at the goalline)

Dunn vs. Detroit (a couple weeks ago I would have loved this matchup, but after watching Norwood get almost all the 2nd half carries with Dunn coming in as 3rd down back, not sure what to do)

Portis vs. Dallas (bad matchup, Moss is out and he is gimpy, but he is a stud and you can't bench your studs, but what about an injured stud?)

Jamal Lewis vs. Cincy (good matchup, he plays well vs. Cincy and he got 31 carries with the new playcaller)

No PPR

Pick 2 to start, I'll answer yours

At least you have 4 RBs to chose from. :D

I would go with Dunn for sure. With DETs DEF, Dunn should have a decent game. And, I would usually suggest going with your studs, but Portis is injured going against one of the best rushing Ds in the league. I would go with Jones next, but Lewis could continue his success from last week.

I like ATL to get out to an early lead and use Dunn alot and the great thing about that is KJ's involvement in the Lion's passing game. DET will need to pass early and often.

Go KJ and Dunn.

See mine.

:D

Edited by Tford