[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rodney Harrison

heydave76

Heres a little hint....get up here you little d0uchebag and rake my mommy and daddy's yard!! :D

Fixed

What are still trying to figure out who's your daddy???

Recombinant DNA techniques are not used to sequence genes. Then again, I shouldn't expect an illiterate who can't write in complete sentences to know that.

After you're done raking mommy and daddy's yard, you should start studying for your GED. It's obviously going to be an uphill battle for you, but you're going to have to get a job and move out of mommy and daddy's basement at some point. :D

Edited by Bill Swerski

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's grandma and grandpa's house to you, you little chit!! Now get up here and rake! :D

Hey, look everyone: It's Ugly Tuna, Jr! :bash:

You live with your grandparents? No wonder. If you were my child, I'd abandon you as well. :D

Edited by Bill Swerski

Harrison tore up Green's knee in the 1999 pre-season...

CODE

2000 St. Louis Rams

Record: 10 - 6 - 0

Head Coach: Mike Martz

Trent Green | 8 | 145 240 60.4 2063 8.6 16 5 | 20 69 1

All in a backup role to Kurt Warner... then he was gone. Technically Harrison ended his STARTING career with the Rams, but he was essentially done as a Ram. Does this make the hit any less cheap?

Hey, look everyone: It's Ugly Tuna, Jr! :bash:

You live with your grandparents? No wonder. If you were my child, I'd abandon you as well. :D

That would be your grandparents you little d0uchebag....cuz once you work those DNA samples you'll find out Finger is your DADDY!! Ya I had a drunken evening with some ho from Chitown a few years back and spurted out some nasty little Rosie O'Donnell named Swerski. The only good thing for you is your climbing up the social ladder, if I let you! :clap: ....now take that binky out of your mouth you little bidge and rake my leaves or there'll be now allowance this week! :D

That would be your grandparents you little d0uchebag....cuz once you work those DNA samples you'll find out Finger is your DADDY!! Ya I had a drunken evening with some ho from Chitown a few years back and spurted out some nasty little Rosie O'Donnell named Swerski. The only good thing for you is your climbing up the social ladder, if I let you! :bash: ....now take that binky out of your mouth you little bidge and rake my leaves or there'll be now allowance this week! :D

:D

It's been real!

That would be your grandparents you little d0uchebag

I only have one surviving grandparent, and he lives in Florida.

....cuz once you work those DNA samples you'll find out Finger is your DADDY!! Ya I had a drunken evening with some ho from Chitown a few years back and spurted out some nasty little Rosie O'Donnell named Swerski. The only good thing for you is your climbing up the social ladder, if I let you! :bash: ....now take that binky out of your mouth you little bidge and rake my leaves or there'll be now allowance this week! :huh:

:clap::tup::doh:

:D:D:bash:

:lol::(;)

Edited by Bill Swerski