[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rodney Harrison

heydave76

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Peyton Manning breaks both his legs before the weekend

Peyton Manning's not a cheap shot artist, so I don't give a crap what you hope.

What goes around comes around Rodney!

Maybe you wouldn't have broken your shoulder blade if you weren't trying to rip Marvin's head off by his facemask on that play. . .

Didn't Julius Jones break his scapula a couple years ago? How long did he miss?

Edited by CaptainHook

I believe a broken scapula will require anywhere between 6-10 weeks to heal depending on the severity of the break. That means he will only be available for the playoffs, if then. :D

:D

it's like people constantly getting on peyton for choking in the big one (i.e. playoff game that means something)....gets f'n boring, doesn't it?

it's like people constantly getting on peyton for choking in the big one (i.e. playoff game that means something)....gets f'n boring, doesn't it?

There's a vast difference between criticizing a player whose TEAM doesn't play well in the playoffs and criticizing a cheap-shot artist like Harrison.

Given that the Pats said that Harrison's return to Sunday night's game was "probable", I'm not buying the "at least a few weeks" line sounds more like "at least a month and a half, possibly more."

Agreed.

:D

Look, I usually don't care about homerism, football just wouldn't the same without it. But cheering for injuries just isn't cool no matter what lame ass justification you try to apply to it. Very, very weak. :D

Look, I usually don't care about homerism, football just wouldn't the same without it. But cheering for injuries just isn't cool no matter what lame ass justification you try to apply to it. Very, very weak. :D

Now that's an argument I haven't seen for a while on here. Where is that Cunning Runt fellow????

Edited by junebugz

So, is it OK to cheer for an injury to Albert Haynesworth? :D

Why can't we cheer for injuries? Isn't getting hurt just about the one thing that this sport can't avoid? I realize that the league is trying to do everything in it's power to keep QBs from getting hurt, but lets pretend that this is a contact sport and your team just got a break because the other team's best player isn't suiting up due to getting his head driven into the ground. Don't tell me that you don't breath a sigh of relief when that happens. And lets not even talk about how you feel about facing a FF roster minus Tomlinson due to an injury . C'mon, admit that you hope one of his legs fall off before Sunday kickoff. I applaud those who admit to that and revel in it.

I don't root for players to be injured, but it's nothing short of poetic justice when Rodney Harrison breaks his shoulder blade after grabbing Marvin's face mask and driving his helmet into the turf on a "tackle." At the very least, he won't be given the opportunity to injure other players for a while.

Edited by Bill Swerski

I always thought that the Eagles fans were the worst in the NFL but at least on this board it seems to be the Colts'. :D

I always thought that the Eagles fans were the worst in the NFL but at least on this board it seems to be the Colts'. :D

LOL. How many Colts fans were cheering when Bruschi suffered a stroke? :D

What don't you understand about the term "dirty player"?