[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick LJ Smith back up?

cre8tiff

Short local league with a limited bench. Performance scoring + 1 Per reception.

I was forced to drop Smith for Desmond last week as I could only keep 1 WR/TE on bench, and that spot was occupied by Boldin. I fully expected Smith to be snapped up.

Well, he is still there, and I have the chance to get him back. He has put up steady, if not spectacular number, and is the #4 TE in the league. Clark has been REALLY streaky (as exhibited last week), and as Grossman goes, so goes he. With Berrian out, they are saying he will get more looks, but they will also be able to bring the DBs in closer without the deep threat.

So what is YOUR opinion, continue to dance with Clark, or go back to ole reliable LJ Smith?

Short local league with a limited bench. Performance scoring + 1 Per reception.

I was forced to drop Smith for Desmond last week as I could only keep 1 WR/TE on bench, and that spot was occupied by Boldin. I fully expected Smith to be snapped up.

Well, he is still there, and I have the chance to get him back. He has put up steady, if not spectacular number, and is the #4 TE in the league. Clark has been REALLY streaky (as exhibited last week), and as Grossman goes, so goes he. With Berrian out, they are saying he will get more looks, but they will also be able to bring the DBs in closer without the deep threat.

So what is YOUR opinion, continue to dance with Clark, or go back to ole reliable LJ Smith?

Personally I like Smith more with McNabb.

See my post

I would have to agree. As a Smith owner he's fairly consistant week in and week out, add in the McNabb factor and the teams they play during the FF playoffs, all divisional, and I think you have your answer.

Similar question...please see mine... http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=183712