[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A Train back in service

MrTed46

I posted a topic about how he would perform, and people seemed to think he wasnt as good.

Well, as a Bills fan, Ill say this could be a welcome change. AT seems to use his opportunities and do something with them. He ran for 95 yards last week, which was more then McGahee ran for most games. Now, would McGahee have done the same? Maybe. But I just think Thomas will perform better. Do I think he IS better? I dont know. Im not gonna say one is better then the other.

I will say this though - I think A Thomas will perform better then McGahee has almost any game this year.

Since McGahee is hurt do you think the A-Train will post good numbers this week against the Colts? Or do you think they will need to pass?

I know Travis Henry posted GREAT numbers V Colts but they managed to keep the game close.

This week the Bills will be behind early and therefore have to limit their running game, I think. Against other opponents, they'll use A-Train a lot.

I've always been a fan of A-Train, I think he got a bum deal in Chicago - he's a decent enough starter, IMO.

Since McGahee is hurt do you think the A-Train will post good numbers this week against the Colts? Or do you think they will need to pass?

I know Travis Henry posted GREAT numbers V Colts but they managed to keep the game close.

Picked him up myself but he's riding my bench this week. I wouldn't expect but maybe 50 yds and if you are real lucky a TD. Hope I'm way off and he goes nuts. Could use a reliable RB2.

This week the Bills will be behind early and therefore have to limit their running game, I think. Against other opponents, they'll use A-Train a lot.

I've always been a fan of A-Train, I think he got a bum deal in Chicago - he's a decent enough starter, IMO.

good info here

A Train's schedule the rest of the way:

Week 10 @ IND - worried they'll be down early & abondon the run

Week 11 @ HOU - :D

Week 12 vs JAC - ungood

Week 13 vs SD - ungood

Then the fantays playoffs begin and his schedule is sweeeeeet:

Week 14 @ NYJ

Week 15 vs MIA

Week 16 vs TEN

All depends on how long McGimpy is out for but that is a very nice playof schedule.

Week 12 vs JAC - ungood

Week 13 vs SD - ungood

Week 14 @ NYJ

Week 15 vs MIA

Week 16 vs TEN

All depends on how long McGimpy is out for but that is a very nice playof schedule.

I picked him up on waivers specifically because of his playoff schedule. We can play 3 backs and LJ and FWP are my first two. I'll play matchups with Mike Bell (if he's still starting), DeAngelo Williams, and A-Train in that third spot.

Week 12 vs JAC - ungood

Week 13 vs SD - ungood

Week 14 @ NYJ

Week 15 vs MIA

Week 16 vs TEN

McGahee should be back by then. Thomas is a short term fix for those owners who snatched him up without McGahee in their lineup as well.

I posted a topic about how he would perform, and people seemed to think he wasnt as good.

Well, as a Bills fan, Ill say this could be a welcome change. AT seems to use his opportunities and do something with them. He ran for 95 yards last week, which was more then McGahee ran for most games. Now, would McGahee have done the same? Maybe. But I just think Thomas will perform better. Do I think he IS better? I dont know. Im not gonna say one is better then the other.

I will say this though - I think A Thomas will perform better then McGahee has almost any game this year.

Good grief, Peep, I know there is a gentleman's agreement on chatboards to leave grammar, spelling and typos alone, and I almost always do, but it's more than, or better than, T-H-A-N.

Sorry, old habits die hard, I can't always help myself.

Good grief, Peep, I know there is a gentleman's agreement on chatboards to leave grammar, spelling and typos alone, and I almost always do, but it's more than, or better than, T-H-A-N.

Sorry, old habits die hard, I can't always help myself.

hahaha

Good deal my friend. Then/Than is one of those I suck at. Same with affect/effect.

Im usually pretty keen on grammar, especially in real life. Feel free to PM me the proper uses of each and I would gladly change my bad habits. :D

Well, I used to be a newspaper copy editor, so that stuff jumps out at me. I am truly sorry if I came off sounding like a jerk. Not my intention.