[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Advice Thread

Flip_Side

starting Gore @DET and need to pick one of

T Jones @NYG

Jones-Drew vs HOU

Hard to pick Jones-Drew over Jones since Jones is the starter and gets all the carries but Jones-Drew has the better matchup and seems to have a nose for TDs.

also pick a Kicker:

Reed vs NO

Nedney @DET

Hanson vs SF

Rackers vs DAL

Jones-Drew. Don't be scared to start him this week. Taylor is a little banged up but will stay play, but I think this will be a blow out. Jacksonville will get their revenge and will win with ease. Drew will get his chances and will make the best of them.

Nedney for K?

Edited by Flip_Side

3 parter, so here we go:

1. Gore @ DET or Taylor vs. GB? Pick one (and it's a PPR).

2. Rivers @ CIN or McNair @ TEN? Pick one.

3. In a different thread you picked Heap over Winslow for me. Why exactly don't you like Winslow this week? I'm still on the fence here due to the PPR. Need someone to go off this week.

Thanks, Flip.

3 parter, so here we go:

1. Gore @ DET or Taylor vs. GB? Pick one (and it's a PPR).

2. Rivers @ CIN or McNair @ TEN? Pick one.

3. In a different thread you picked Heap over Winslow for me. Why exactly don't you like Winslow this week? I'm still on the fence here due to the PPR. Need someone to go off this week.

Thanks, Flip.

Taylor for PPR. Taylor has been very active in the passing game for the Vikes, Gores use in it has reduced a bit. Both should have good games but since its PPR gotta go Taylor.

Rivers.

I like Heap over Winslow for many reasons. Heap is a HUGE Redzone target and the Titans are one of the worst against TE's this year. Winslow may catch a few more passes than Heap but is not likely to get the redzone looks that Heap will get. Heap just has an amazing matchup, you cannot over look that.

I like Heap over Winslow for many reasons. Heap is a HUGE Redzone target and the Titans are one of the worst against TE's this year. Winslow may catch a few more passes than Heap but is not likely to get the redzone looks that Heap will get. Heap just has an amazing matchup, you cannot over look that.

Thanks. Going Heap here.

Palmer vs. SD Chargers this week

or Kitna vs. 49ers?

SD 8th ranked passing defense, SF 26 ranked passing defense

i have kitna in as a starter right now.

what do you think?

Go Kitna. Palmer is just not getting the protection he needs to be productive right now. Kitna is a lock to have a good game Vs SF.

Why would you start Chambers over Colston or Driver he hasn't done anything this year?

Chambers usually is steller the last half of the season. Mularkey has realized he NEEDS to call more plays to get the ball to Chambers. This game should be a shootout and I think Chambers finds the endzone with some good yardage.

Driver is facing a tough Vikes D and with Jennings hobbled, he could face some extra coverage.

Colston has been spectacular but this will be his off week. The Steelers WILL come to play, and they will play tough all day.

I am 3-6 but not out of the playoffs picture, the 6th place team(Wild Card) is the best remaining team with the most points and I am currently 50 points behind. I have a decent team, but looking to get younger and more talented. This offer was made to me: I give Driver, Westbrook, Gonzo and Droughns and get Colston, Dunn, Norwood, Witten and 3rd round pick.

My starters are Hass(wallace and Huard now), Westy/Moroney, Driver, Stallworth, Fitz, Evans

I really like the offer, but might need just a tad more, is asking for a 1st rounder and A.Smith QB SF too much?

Thanks

QB Wk 10 WDIS: (1pt 25yds pass 10yds rush, 4pts TD, -1 int & fumble)

P. Rivers @ CIN

D. Huard @ MIA

(p/u from waiver)

B. Roethlisberger vs NO

D. Garrard vs HOU

A. Smith @ DET

S. Wallace vs STL

J. Harrington vs KC

RB Pick 2

Tiki vs CHI

C. Taylor vs GB

J. Jones @ ARI