[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T. Bell Update

Tally

Sorry no link (I looked on rotowire but they didn’t have this specific update) so I don’t know who the original source is. This is coming from sportsline so not sure how much I would trust this info. All that being said it does have me second guessing myself about starting M. Bell. I know Tatum was listed as probable and he practiced last week and still didn’t play. However, he also has a week of healing under his belt, so just wanted to see who is still going to play MB and who they are choosing him over. In my particular situation the decision is between M. Bell and Jones-Drew.

On his way into the training room to receive treatment on his sore toes Thursday, Broncos' running back Tatum Bell stopped long enough for a brief chat. "I'm cool," he simply said when asked about his turf toes. Asked if he'd play Sunday against Oakland, Bell nodded his head yes. The Broncos seem to be in agreement -- they upgraded him to probable on Friday for Week 10 at Oakland.

(Updated 11/10/2006).

FANTASY ANALYSIS

The move suggests that Bell will see a good share of carries, although may not get a ton of them as the Broncos are expected to roll in this contest. That may mean limited playing time for Tatum Bell unless the Raiders keep up with the Broncos. Expect him to be a solid No. 3 Fantasy RB for Week 10 games. If you're using both Bell RBs and need to pick one, we should know who is starting and who isn't about an hour before game time on Sunday.

Let me muddy the water for ya!...This was from Rotoworld.

(Rotoworld) Broncos signed RB Damien Nash and DT Antwon Burton from the practice squad.

Impact: Nash's addition to the active roster could mean the Broncos are preparing to be without Tatum Bell (toes) at Oakland Sunday.

Denver usually only has two backs active on game days, so with Mike, Tatum, Cedric Cobbs, and Nash on the team, at least one and likely two will be in street clothes. Tatum's status for Week 10 is now less certain.

I'm right there with ya man...I've got Tatum in one league and Mike in the other!!!

I hate this situation for all DEN RB owners, fortunetely I am not in this category......In my league like most line ups have to be in before the noon kick off's.....

Which would you pick....I play a guy who has Tatum Bell and I am actually not that afraid if he starts Tatum Bell.....he could even be on the bench come 3:00 this afternoon and he gets a zero.....Even if Shanny says Tatum WILL START....that doesn't mean anything we all know turf toe injuries are pesky

Tatum may have practiced but did they have guys tackling him?, stepping on his feet/toes?

Either way......DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER........