[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it time to sit C J

soco

It's completely beyond me why anyone would bench him. It's lunacy. :D

Why? I'll tell you why. Because I've had to pick two of Johnson, Moss, R. Brown and Berrian all year long. Because it is inevitable that I will leave the wrong one on the bench. Because I'd chosen Johnson every game this year, believing that he just HAD to eventually break out, only to be disappointed. Because San Diego's pass defense is rated high (Johnson's opponent this week), while Denver's and Washington's are rated low (Brown and Moss opponents). Because, even when you make your best guess based on the numbers and matchups, it doesn't always work out. R. Brown and Moss end up getting me zippo this week (or near enough) while Johnson laughs at me from my bench. :D:bash::clap:

It just isn't my year :tup:

Try choosing the right 2 guys between Colston, Wayne and CJ every week. That's my dilemma and CJ hasnt done jack oh poopy this year compared to the other 2 guys.

If you're only starting 2 WRs then I see your point. Benching him when you start 3 is still nuts.