[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need some help

Rockerbraves

Scoring 1 pt @ 10 yds 6 pts @TD

Start 2 - Presently have as my RB's L Johnson, Caddy, Dillion and Foster

Betts is available on waivers should I go after him? Was thinking about dropping Foster in order to get Betts, what do you think?

Stay put or try to pick up Betts? :D

Scoring 1 pt @ 10 yds 6 pts @TD

Start 2 - Presently have as my RB's L Johnson, Caddy, Dillion and Foster

Betts is available on waivers should I go after him? Was thinking about dropping Foster in order to get Betts, what do you think?

Stay put or try to pick up Betts? :D

Might be a little biased after watching Foster kill drives last night, but you might try Betts. Only issue is he may share goal line carries with Duckett.

Betts is definately the preferred back to Foster right now (who's going to lose more and more time to Williams), but that's a tough drop to make outright. Isn't there anybody else you can cut for Betts?

I'm already dropping Jennings for Romo since my only QB is Kitna right now. Not convinced I need another QB but never know when the Lions might make a youth move considering their less than stellar record.

Id go with Betts as well. He will start the rest of the way and is a pretty good RB.

i dunno.

i think i'd stick with Foster.

WAS will have a rookie QB starting so the Skins are basically all but packing in their season.

I would expect lots of turnovers and playing from behind by WAS. Also I think this is when they'll start using Duckett more at the goalline if they can ever manage to get close.

Hmmm, Foster sucks and will be losing carries. Betts at least has some upside but you don't know what they'll do w/ Duckett. Unlike the others, I don't think Gibbs lets Wash pack it in for the rest of the year. I personally think Campbell is better than Brunell and should have been starting since day one. Also, Betts is a free agent next year. This is his time to show the league what he can do. I would pick up Betts.