[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Deadline Approaching!

snutch

I think I need to make a move for a WR. I'm trying to get a WR for a RB from the team who just lost Portis. Offered him Jones-Drew for R.Williams. A fair trade, right? He keeps counter offering me for C.Taylor or J.Jones for R.Williams. He needs a 3rd RB to start. Should I stick with my guns or offer him Jones or Taylor? He also has R.Wayne, is Jones or Taylor worth that? Or should I just stay put with my team for the playoffs?

We start 3 RB's and 2 WR's.

Chad Johnson

Jerricho Cotchery

Kevin Curtis

Matt Jones

Willie Parker

Julius Jones

Chester Taylor

Maurice Jones-Drew

Personally if you can get R.Williams/Wayne for Jones-Drew, JJones or Taylor...take it and run.....

I have Jones-Drew, and JJones and the best I could get was Galloway (wanted Boldin or DJackson).

It would leave you with out a backup RB but Curtis is hit or miss and Matt Jones isn't worth starting regularly either. Cotchery is an ok 2, nice #3.

Good Luck, Check out my post.

Personally if you can get R.Williams/Wayne for Jones-Drew, JJones or Taylor...take it and run.....

I have Jones-Drew, and JJones and the best I could get was Galloway (wanted Boldin or DJackson).

It would leave you with out a backup RB but Curtis is hit or miss and Matt Jones isn't worth starting regularly either. Cotchery is an ok 2, nice #3.

Good Luck, Check out my post.

I agree thats a good deal jump on it...good luck

Personally, I don't like Reggie or Roy Williams the rest of the season. Now, Maurice-Drew Jones has an excellent schedule coming up. I think the other team would get the better of the deal if you give up MDJones to get Williams. I'd try to get Reggie Wayne. I'd keep C Taylor since after this week he has some real nice matchups. To mention - I have Chester Taylor, but I made sure I got M Moore too - just in case something happens to C Taylor with the great schedule coming up.

I may be wrong - just my thoughts. Good luck!

Thanks for answering my question!