[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lets go A@M

Sgt. Ryan

LMAO, fan of the 3rd best team in the Big 12. How bout them Longhorns now. Boomer Baby.

I'm pretty sure they beat the Sooners this year, and last. They also didn't embarrass our conference when they played USC for the National Championship. If you really think that because the idiots from Mobilehoma backed into the Big 12 championship game that they are better than the Longhorns, then you reall must have gone to Zero U, because you're an uneducated idiot.

I'm pretty sure they beat the Sooners this year, and last. They also didn't embarrass our conference when they played USC for the National Championship. If you really think that because the idiots from Mobilehoma backed into the Big 12 championship game that they are better than the Longhorns, then you reall must have gone to Zero U, because you're an uneducated idiot.

Hmm, backed in. Texas lost 3 games, and their last 2, and OU only lost to texas, and was robbed in Eugene, yet OU backed in. I guess you backed into the Bye in the BCS league, since I beat you, but lost this week, and now you have one more win than I do. I hardly think Texas losing to KSU, and at home to A@m is OU backing in. And there is no doubt in my mind if OU played texas today, it would get ugly for your Whorns. I hope you enjoyed last yr, because OU has already surpassed Texas again. And didnt you agree with me, that OU lost to Sc the way UT lost to OU, they beat themselves and the better team didnt win that game. I vaguely remember that conversation we had. Or has that changed now, that Texas sucks.

What a quick slide for Texas - before the last 2 weeks, they were in the mix for the NC game (in another potential rematch - thank God that's over). Now, without the injury to McCoy I'd say they are maybe still better than Nebraska.

But either way, the Big12 champ would lose to the champs of the SEC, Big 10 and Pac10, although I think the Sooners/Huskers could beat the ACC and Big East champ. Those 2 conferences still don't impress me.

With a healthy AP, who knows how far the Sooners could've gone. BTW Sarge, is he done there, or does he come back for the bowl game, if its a BCS? I'm guessing he's got nothing else to prove to the NFL scouts...

Hmm, backed in. Texas lost 3 games, and their last 2, and OU only lost to texas, and was robbed in Eugene, yet OU backed in. I guess you backed into the Bye in the BCS league, since I beat you, but lost this week, and now you have one more win than I do. I hardly think Texas losing to KSU, and at home to A@m is OU backing in. And there is no doubt in my mind if OU played texas today, it would get ugly for your Whorns. I hope you enjoyed last yr, because OU has already surpassed Texas again. And didnt you agree with me, that OU lost to Sc the way UT lost to OU, they beat themselves and the better team didnt win that game. I vaguely remember that conversation we had. Or has that changed now, that Texas sucks.

The last two games, let's see McCoy was knocked out on the first series in the first one, and shouldn't have even played in the second one. Yes the Sooners backed in. No I never agreed that I never agreed with you that the Sooners were better than USC, when they embarrassed the Big 12. Luckily my Horns were able to help our conference save some face last year. This year they weren't that good, but they were able to beat your pathetic Sooners, and should be able to do so again next year.

The last two games, let's see McCoy was knocked out on the first series in the first one, and shouldn't have even played in the second one. Yes the Sooners backed in. No I never agreed that I never agreed with you that the Sooners were better than USC, when they embarrassed the Big 12. Luckily my Horns were able to help our conference save some face last year. This year they weren't that good, but they were able to beat your pathetic Sooners, and should be able to do so again next year.

Enjoy the Holiday Bowl Perch. :D

The A&M player that took that cheap shot on Texas QB should be suspended indefinitely. No need for that crap in a college football game. Was actually impressed with A&M up to that point for the way they played.

yep I agree, no need for that stuff in college football. even if he is a whorn player.