[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo or Hasselbeck?

jaxfactor

1 point per 25 yards passing, 6 points TDs, 1 point per 10 yards rushing (-2) for picks and fumbles

Romo has been playing good but fantasy-wise he sucked ass last week. I'm debating throwing a rusty Hasselbeck in there on Monday night. Is he playing for sure? I need to make a decision before 3:00PM EST

Turkey Day. I'm hanging by a thread in the #4 spot for the playoffs and am playing the 2nd place 8-3 dude.

Need this badly as 2 teams are 5-6 and I'm 6-5. Thanks!

I'm in the same boat. I'm leaning towards Romo right now. The only reason that I would consider Hass this week is because they are playing GB, but anything could happen between now and Monday night. Holgram could decide to wait another week, then you, I could be screwed. Romo is the save way and I think that he will have a big game anyway.