[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB's for the Playoffs

Blitzburgh

I need some expert help on QB's

I currently have Kitna and Rivers. On the waiver wire I'm looking at Garcia, V Young, and Vick, maybe Green

QB's get 1 point per 20 yards and 6 points per TD.

I'm thinking about dropping Rivers and picking up one of the above 4. My thoughts are to keep Kitna vs GB next week (week 15) for the first playoff game.

Week 16 which should I go with:

Vick plays Carolina

Young plays Buffalo

Garcia plays Dallas

Green plays Oakland

Kitna plays Chicago

I'm leaning twords Vick but his inconsistance scares me

This week I will go with the best on the Roster since I'm in the playoffs already. Other options are to drop both Kitna and Rivers and pick up two new QB's. QB's have been my weakness this year

You're in the EXACT same boat I am bro. I have Harrington (no chance I will play him against NE) but my other 2 are Garcia and Young. Both are somewhat hot, and both have excellent matchups this week. I am leaning towards Young, but it's hard to pass on Garcia after watching what he did last night, AND playing against the leagues worst pass D

I need some expert help on QB's

I currently have Kitna and Rivers. On the waiver wire I'm looking at Garcia, V Young, and Vick, maybe Green

QB's get 1 point per 20 yards and 6 points per TD.

I'm thinking about dropping Rivers and picking up one of the above 4. My thoughts are to keep Kitna vs GB next week (week 15) for the first playoff game.

Week 16 which should I go with:

Vick plays Carolina

Young plays Buffalo

Garcia plays Dallas

Green plays Oakland

Kitna plays Chicago

I'm leaning twords Vick but his inconsistance scares me

This week I will go with the best on the Roster since I'm in the playoffs already. Other options are to drop both Kitna and Rivers and pick up two new QB's. QB's have been my weakness this year

I'd say Young vs. BUF but it's IN Buffalo. I wouldn't like Young, born and raised in TX, playing in December-Buffalo conditions.

While CAR seems to figure out Vick, after watching what Garcia did to them last night I'd go with Vick AT home vs. CAR.

I'd say Young vs. BUF but it's IN Buffalo. I wouldn't like Young, born and raised in TX, playing in December-Buffalo conditions.

While CAR seems to figure out Vick, after watching what Garcia did to them last night I'd go with Vick AT home vs. CAR.

+1

I think you have to go Vick here. Too many variables with Garcia and Young. I like the matchup for Vick and I think he keeps the Falcons rolling. Big game for a big player. Start Vick.