[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS: RB (PPR)

Gros Membres!

A real dilemma here as I have Gore, Westbrook, and CTaylor in a PPR. Gore has been a stud (leading NFC rusher), Westy has been solid. but the home run could be Taylor this week, imho.

Taylor has no history against the NYJ but had been solid in his last three games prior to injury -

@ MIA - 80 yds/2TDs/2 fumbles

vs. ARI - 136yds/1TD/3rec/36yds/1 fumble

@ CHI - 99 yds/1 rec./2 yds. (in one half of play)

Not bad at all. The question is is he worth the risk this week coming back from a "painful" rib injury?

Gore is at SEA with a short week, Edge just gashed SEA for 115 and a TD (Not bad for the guy who doesn't have an O-line), and last week Gore has 130yds/1 TD/3rec/38yds/1 fumble. Last time Gore met SEA;s run D in week 11 (in SF) he ran for 212 yds/4 rec/26yds/1 fumble. Nice stat line good for 31 FF points. He is too good to sit at this point and considering the matchup, imho.

Westbrook, historically, has been a "Giant killer." His last game vs. the Giants (week 2 w/ McNabb) Westy popped off for 66yds/1TD/7rec/56yds/1 fumble. Considering it's a PPR, that's good for 22 points. Over the last five weeks Westy has averaged 89 rushing yards.

For me, the question is whether to go with Westbrook or Taylor? Taylor has been injured but the matchup is sweet. Westbrook may have a tougher time w/ Garcia at the QB in a contested divisional matchup.

Where would you lean this week btwn Gore, Westy, and CTaylor? Pick 2, it's a PPR.

Thanks and I'll get you back.

A real dilemma here as I have Gore, Westbrook, and CTaylor in a PPR. Gore has been a stud (leading NFC rusher), Westy has been solid. but the home run could be Taylor this week, imho.

Taylor has no history against the NYJ but had been solid in his last three games prior to injury -

@ MIA - 80 yds/2TDs/2 fumbles

vs. ARI - 136yds/1TD/3rec/36yds/1 fumble

@ CHI - 99 yds/1 rec./2 yds. (in one half of play)

Not bad at all. The question is is he worth the risk this week coming back from a "painful" rib injury?

Gore is at SEA with a short week, Edge just gashed SEA for 115 and a TD (Not bad for the guy who doesn't have an O-line), and last week Gore has 130yds/1 TD/3rec/38yds/1 fumble. Last time Gore met SEA;s run D in week 11 (in SF) he ran for 212 yds/4 rec/26yds/1 fumble. Nice stat line good for 31 FF points. He is too good to sit at this point and considering the matchup, imho.

Westbrook, historically, has been a "Giant killer." His last game vs. the Giants (week 2 w/ McNabb) Westy popped off for 66yds/1TD/7rec/56yds/1 fumble. Considering it's a PPR, that's good for 22 points. Over the last five weeks Westy has averaged 89 rushing yards.

For me, the question is whether to go with Westbrook or Taylor? Taylor has been injured but the matchup is sweet. Westbrook may have a tougher time w/ Garcia at the QB in a contested divisional matchup.

Where would you lean this week btwn Gore, Westy, and CTaylor? Pick 2, it's a PPR.

Thanks and I'll get you back.

I'll probly start Chester this week but I'm nervous as hell about it...one big hit and I'm screwed. I don't have Westbrook as an option, if I did I'd DEFINITELY play him instead.