[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS QB Pick ONE!

NYGiants5680

I have Eli Manning, Steve McNair and Jay Cutler.

Pts are 1pt for every 25yds passing, 1pt for every 10yd rushing, and -2pts for INT and 6pts for TD.

I like McNair's matchup against the lowly Browns, but Manning had 371 yds passing and 3 TD's against Philly in Philly. And Cutler could be ready to break out against a crappy Cards pass D.

Help guys I would love to win my first ever playoff game, been bounced in the first round last 2 years.

Thanks in advance and good luck in your games, I will be answering your questions all day. :D

Tough one ...I would only narrow down and say that believe ravens will not need to pass too much to win ...likely will limit mcnairs's #'s

I expect eli to do well but eagles giving up a lot of yards on the ground which giants may exploit

Cutler still an unknown in that he has not exactly lit up the sky ...does have a good match up

My choices would be ;

1. Manning

2. Cutler

3. Mcnair

Good luck

Tough one ...I would only narrow down and say that believe ravens will not need to pass too much to win ...likely will limit mcnairs's #'s

I expect eli to do well but eagles giving up a lot of yards on the ground which giants may exploit

Cutler still an unknown in that he has not exactly lit up the sky ...does have a good match up

My choices would be ;

1. Manning

2. Cutler

3. Mcnair

Good luck

I agree with the above rankings but my logic is a little different. Here it goes-

Eli vs PHI - divisional matchup and had a nice game vs. CAR last week. I live in NY and have watched a lot of Giants games thsi year (either Giants or Jets on Sundays. :D ). His decision making and comfort last week was what impressed me most. Plus, good game conditions at home and already has a good history vs. PHI this year. I like him to have a solid game.

Cutler - he's your wildcard. Great matchup and seems to be improving. Should get Walker involved this week and the running game will, once again, be relied on heavily.

McNair - Not explosive enough to consider over Cutler as running the ball in Balt. means exactly that. Very little actions for McNair and pedestrian numbers. I'd take Cutler if having to choose between these two purely for upside.