[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Championship tomorrow, please review lineup

Deacon Frost

Starters in bold, matchups below...agonized over QB and WR #2 choices, any last minute thoughts are welcome. I'm facing Favre, LT, Chester, Driver, Holt, Gonzo, Josh Brown (yeah!), Jags...bummer...he's got a great team...hoping Chester and Driver aren't 100%.

10 team league, start 1QB,2RB,2WR,1TE,1K,1D

6pt TDs all around, 1pt=10yds run/catch,25yds passing, -2 for turnovers

QB-Eli, Rivers, McNair, Garcia

RB-Larry J, Westy, Betts

WR- Chad J, Andre J, Javon Walker,Berrian, Booker

TE-Shockey, McMichael

K-Wilkins

D-Dolphins, Vikings

Eli vs. Eagles, Garcia @ Giants, Rivers vs. KC, McNair vs. Cle

LJ @ SD, Westy @ NYG

85 @ Indy, Berrian vs. TB, Javon @ Cards, Andre @ Pats, Booker @ Buff

I agree with Garcia over Eli. I expect it to be a close game; so figure comparable yardage for both teams. The Giants give up a much higher percentage through the air, so I expect the Eagles to have a better passing game (but the Giants to have a better running game).

At WR, I think I'd use Javon Walker over Berrian -- Denver's D isn't what it used to be; I expect Arizona to score on the Broncos and the Broncos to need to do the same. Chicago should win easily, and may run both Thomas Jones AND Cedric Benson a lot.

Your matchup looks real close to me... a lot will depend on how healthy Chester and Driver are for him. You need to hold LT to about 150 yards and 2 TD's :D

Starters in bold, matchups below...agonized over QB and WR #2 choices, any last minute thoughts are welcome. I'm facing Favre, LT, Chester, Driver, Holt, Gonzo, Josh Brown (yeah!), Jags...bummer...he's got a great team...hoping Chester and Driver aren't 100%.

RB-Larry J, Westy, Betts

TE-Shockey, McMichael

K-Wilkins

D-Dolphins, Vikings

LJ @ SD, Westy @ NYG

I wouldn't risk Eli and Shockey together. Coin toss between Rivers and McNair. I'd start J.Walker over Berrian. Good Luck.

RB-Larry J, Westy, Betts

TE-Shockey, McMichael

K-Wilkins

D-Dolphins, Vikings

LJ @ SD, Westy @ NYG

Hate to pull Westy out, but Betts has better numbers this week. I also would go with Booker over Berrian and Minn D at home

Thanks guys. The Garcia/Eli choice has been tough (heck, Rivers and McNair aren't bad choices). Eli has such big numbers in Philly early in the year while the Giants pass D is much, much better at home than on the road. That's what lead me in the direction of Eli. I still may make a change and may well go Walker over Berrian though Walker/Cutler have done absolutely zero together these first 2-3 games...worries me a lot to go out on a limb like that. Can't say Booker is a bad choice, either, as hot as he is but don't have a comfort level w/ him having just picked him up.

...hope I make the right choices. :D