[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which QB do I start?

oatsfam243

I need to pick one qb to start this week choices are:

M.Bulger vs Wash

T.Romo vs Phil

4pts=every td passing

1pt= every 60 yds passing

4pt bonus for 300 yd passing

-1 pt for int

I am tempted to start Bulger here due to they are at home and bulger has 300 yds passing 5 out of last 6 games at home. Plus redskins pass de is like 27th in the league

On the other hand the guy I am playing has T.O. so I could counter him with T.Romo. Plus that game could be a shootout. However, Phil has a bit better pass defence plus they will be fired up to play T.O.

what to do????

M.Bulger vs Wash

T.Romo vs Phil

4pts=every td passing

-1 pt for int

I am tempted to start Bulger here due to they are at home and bulger has 300 yds passing 5 out of last 6 games at home. Plus redskins pass de is like 27th in the league

On the other hand the guy I am playing has T.O. so I could counter him with T.Romo. Plus that game could be a shootout. However, Phil has a bit better pass defence plus they will be fired up to play T.O.

what to do????

TO will be fired up too.

each qb has a problem this week. romo has not really had to deal with a heavy pressure defense and he will get one this week for sure. he's been lucky on ints so far, this week will be interesting.

bulger wont get to "fill the air" this week because gibbs will feed betts 25-30 carries this week and the rams will have problems stopping him. which means that the rams offense will not run as many plays this week, that hurts passing yardage.

so, what to do? i think romo is a better bet to get to 300 and he will have more opportunities for TDs.

I like Bulger slightly more as well as he should have more passing yards than Romo. However, I just have a feeling about Romo this week. So if you want to play it by the numbers go with Bulger, if you want to go with my gut call, play Romo.

M.Bulger vs Wash

T.Romo vs Phil

4pts=every td passing

-1 pt for int

what to do????