[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McNair, Grossman, or Losman

rellen13

This is for the league championship, and although I've gotten by all season on RB strength (help me LT-wan, your're my only hope!), last weeks zero from McNair made things closer than they should have been. I'm going against the leagues #2 seed, and Jennings less than stellar performance Thur. night :D has me starting in a hole.

McNair @ PIT--Not only worried about his hand, but also the fact the Steelers should be out for revenge.

Grossman @ DET--I think this would be the best matchup, but with the Bears having nothing left to really play for, I worry that he may not play the whole game, or that the Bears may just hand the ball off to Benson 50-60 times.

Losman vs. TEN--He's had the hot hand the last couple of weeks, but the Titans have been picking the ball off alot lately and I'm not sure I'm ready to trust him.

With my RBs I should be in the game no matter what, but should I go with a safe approach and start the QB who would give me consistent points? (And who would that be?)

Or should I think "No guts, no glory" and put in the guy with the high risk/reward factor? (And who would that be?)

Thanks for any advice I can get, and Merry Christmas everyone.

Dude, you have to start losman. He's thrown for at least 1 TD in the last 5 or 6 games. The other two have been insconsistent on a regular basis all season. At least losman has been consistent over the last 5 or 6 games. Losman all the way dude. Don't listen to the crackhead who said grossman- take my advice and you will walk away with the league trophy.

Edited by tosberg34