[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tarvaris - the future

Ursa Majoris

T.Jackson pass short middle to M.Nance to SL 29 for 12 yards (F.Brown) [W.Witherspoon]. FUMBLES (F.Brown), recovered by MIN-T.Taylor at SL 21. T.Taylor ran ob at SL 22 for -1 yards. Play Challenged by SL and Upheld. (Timeout #1 by SL.)

The above play is the most exciting thing for the Vikes all day. This is our immaculate reception of the year. :D

TJ will be fine... just because there are some rookies having success at QB this season, doesn't mean we should expect that to be the norm. He comes from Alabama and is goign to need some time to adjust to the NFL speed, the professional plays, and the multiple defensive looks.

It might take him another year to reach his potential. Its just too bad that Brad Johnson was so impotent that we had to throw Jackson into the mix so early in his career. He's has shown that he can run like a madman and he has a huge arm (good skills to build upon)... give him some time to develop the rest of his skills.

TJ will be fine... just because there are some rookies having success at QB this season, doesn't mean we should expect that to be the norm. He comes from Alabama and is goign to need some time to adjust to the NFL speed, the professional plays, and the multiple defensive looks.

It might take him another year to reach his potential. Its just too bad that Brad Johnson was so impotent that we had to throw Jackson into the mix so early in his career. He's has shown that he can run like a madman and he has a huge arm (good skills to build upon)... give him some time to develop the rest of his skills.

I agree that the kid has potential but to blame Johnson for this season's woes is to kick the scapegoat. Your problem is the coach, period. He's a fool.

I agree that the kid has potential but to blame Johnson for this season's woes is to kick the scapegoat. Your problem is the coach, period. He's a fool.

Well I don't think that I did blame Johnson for the season's woes. But I could tell even from his performance last season that Brad Johnson was not good enough to be a starting QB. He's is awful, plain and simple. But I do totally agree with you that a lot of the blame (if not most of the blame) belongs to Childress.

The latest word is that Marcus Robinson was cut because he refused to follow Childress' directive to run short routes in front of the first down markers and in front of the endzone. Earlier this season, I was impressed with Rams Coach Linehan when he relinquished play calling to his OC, so that he could concentrate on actually being the Head Coach during the games. I can only hope that some day Childress has a similar epiphany.