[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You heard it here first

bushwacked

The Seahawks play at Philadelphia for the NFC conference champion and the Iggles go to the superbowl.

I don't think the Cowboys could beat the Houston Texans right now.

The Giants are struggling almost as much, except for the squeaker against Washington last night.

Da Bears peaked at Week 5 and have an incredibly inconsistent QB at the helm with a suddenly beatable defense. Da Bears will face a winning team (record at the end of the regular season) in the playoffs, something that only happened in three games for them this entire season. The improbable defensive/special team magic has been used up in the regular season against the likes of Arizona, Tampa Bay, and St. Louis. Da Bears just haven't looked that good for awhile.

New Orleans looks great, but the lack of playoff experience and the feel good story ends against the hottest team in the NFL, the Philadelphia Eagles.

Philly wins a squeaker at home against the Hawks. History is made as the first gay QB in NFL history plays in the superbowl.

I'm pretty sure about all of this, except for the last part, but Spain guaranteed that Garcia is 100% gay :D

Edited by bushwacked

:D Seahawks will not get to the championship game.....

:D

The road to the NFC championship game for the Seahawks will consist of home against Dallas and then likely at Chicago. Seattle is playing better than either one of those teams right now. Seattle dominated a decent Tampa Bay team on the road and lost on a last second play to San Diego the week before.

Only 3 of the 6 NFC teams remaining have been playing decent football the last 2 weeks....Dallas and Chicago aren't 2 of the 3. The only easier path to the NFC championship game would involve the Giants.

Edited by bushwacked

Philly wins a squeaker at home against the Hawks. History is made as the first gay QB in NFL history plays in the superbowl.

I'm pretty sure about all of this, except for the last part, but Spain guaranteed that Garcia is 100% gay :D

well, he HAS had the same "fiance" for the past 5 years and I saw her on local TV with him and she seemed more like his PR girl than anything.....everything felt scripted and she just didn't seem genuine...

:D

Lets face anyone of these NFC teams will get annihilated by Baltimore or the Chargers.

I'll put my money on the Saints right now. The giants may win vs the eagles, just to torment me into keeping coughlin :/