[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ESPN BestBall Challenge

BillyBalata

For those that have played in the past....it's that time again for the BestBall Challenge at ESPN.

It's a salary based lineup each week. Pick your 4 golfers fitting under the 50 mill salary cap.

It only takes a few minutes each week to set a lineup and it's something to do until football starts again. :D

I've set up a private group and named it...HuddleHackers.

password is....football

Linky right here

Hope to see you there. The PGA season kicks off this weekend.

In.

I took last year off, but I'm back.

Plus, I just played at Kapalua, so I had to get in for this tourney.

Which course?

Last time I was there, I played the Bay course. They had just finished playing the Mercedes Championship when I got out there. I had a chance to play the Plantation course later that same day for 1/2 the greens fees, but had to pass due to the whole family having dinner plans that evening. :D

Which course?

Last time I was there, I played the Bay course. They had just finished playing the Mercedes Championship when I got out there. I had a chance to play the Plantation course later that same day for 1/2 the greens fees, but had to pass due to the whole family having dinner plans that evening. :D

I played Village - and yes, I tee'd off at 2pm for half the price. It was spectacular.

I had the choice of playing Village or Plantation, but went with Village due to the fact that I was told that it was a little less challenging than Plantation, but with as good, if not better views.

Either way, Village tore me up, but what a round.

I'll play Plantation next time I'm in Maui. :D

Oh nevermind. I waited until the last day, and now I am getting locked out of selecting my team.

:D

They weren't supposed to lock lineups until an hour before the first tee time. They were locked this morning but I see at this moment at least, you are able to go in and change your lineup. Not sure how much time is left though. :D

They weren't supposed to lock lineups until an hour before the first tee time. They were locked this morning but I see at this moment at least, you are able to go in and change your lineup. Not sure how much time is left though. :D

I'm in. Going with the defending champ in my four. Not a big field this year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bumparoo....the first segment is over. Everyone starts over this week with scores and salaries reset. Good time for anyone else interested in playing to jump in.

1st Segment results

1	BillyBalata ,	   	38 	93 	88 	94 	94 	89 	86 	73 	84 	75 	816 	99.62	Hull Rust Hackers ,	  82 	74 	93 	38 	65 	65 	68 	97 	77 	75 	734 	95.93	where'sthebeercart?	 76 	 79 	75 	48 	73 	82 	55 	56 	63 	100 	707 	93.14	"It's In The Hole" ,	  53 	70 	98 	45 	43 	65 	73 	47 	93 	65 	652 	84.85	Waubeek RiverRats   15	  93 	72 	56 	69 	89 	40 	31 	93 	70 	629 	80.56	The Noonans - justin 	38 	79 	52 	97 	34 	44 	35 	1 	1 	27 	409 	45.57	Selly's Quickie Mart , 	69 	16 	28 	4 	9 	10 	27 	13 	63 	20 	259 	25.48	PantherDave , n 	0 	0 	0 	0 	0 	0 	0 	0 	0 	0 	0 	0.0