[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LOL @ this mock draft

BeeR

Well, before you edited what I said, it was actually 100% accurate. It was done a little while ago, and the order is in fact incorrect. But I guess that makes me silly. :D

Call out someone else. Dick.

And they were accurate at the time of the mock draft, yet you complained as if they weren't?

(need the pot calling the kettle black graemlin for this one)

That was indeed silly.

Sorry they hid the date from you. Perhaps they should put it in bold, increase the font size, and put it in some obscure location of the screen.

If you feel this to be true, there is a "contact us" button on screen for you to use. (towards the top of the screen, right hand side). You can notify them that their draft order is inaccurate for the 21st of December.

And they were accurate at the time of the mock draft, yet you complained as if they weren't?

(need the pot calling the kettle black graemlin for this one)

That was indeed silly.

Sorry they hid the date from you. Perhaps they should put it in bold, increase the font size, and put it in some obscure location of the screen.

If you feel this to be true, there is a "contact us" button on screen for you to use. (towards the top of the screen, right hand side). You can notify them that their draft order is inaccurate for the 21st of December.

I'm guessing you're involved in that site somehow and feel slighted that your lame predictions aren't being taken seriously. Now tell me again, what exactly was inaccurate about any part of my statement?

I'm guessing you're involved in that site somehow and feel slighted that your lame predictions aren't being taken seriously. Now tell me again, what exactly was inaccurate about any part of my statement?

Not involved in any way with the site.

I explained it more than once. No need to pursue it further.

We can take it to PMs if you honestly don't understand.

I've derailed this train too much as it is. Sorry all.