[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What if...

muck

What happens in PHI if Garcia leads them to a SB crown?

Does McNabb lose any credibility or support for being 0-4 in winning the SB after winning the NFC East ... where Garcia would be 1-0?

Does McNabb, who has been a bit injury prone the last couple of years, have to look over his shoulder at all next year if PHI gets off to a slow start?

Does PHI trade Garcia for something worth while and go get another good backup QB and hope McNabb doesn't get hurt again?

...just curious how you thought PHI would respond to McNabb if Garcia leads them to the title...

I would be estatic. McNabb is the QB though no questions here.

Yea, I think you are underestimating the reaction to winning the SB. They can go 0-16 the next season for all I care....

Now, just to answer the question - it's McNabb's team, and he actually made a stronger case for that this season by his MVP play before he got hurt. Garcia is a FA, although says he wants to stay in Philly (having McNabb miss significant time 3 of last 4 seasons probably has something to do with that). Also, have a feeling Garcia likes the consistency of the O-Line (one of two to start same 5 guys all year - other one was Dallas).

Garcia's a good NFL QB that's riding a hot streak and hopefully may lead us to a SB, but McNabb's a top 3 in NFL QB (I'd say 3 max, but some would prob. put him top 5) who if he has another 6 years like his last 3 will be a hall of famer.

I would be estatic. McNabb is the QB though no questions here.

+1

It's McNabb's team and most have no delusions that Garcia is the QB of the future; However, the Eagles and their fans will take a SB victory any way they can take it. Sure, I wish that McNabb was the QB for winning the big game, but he's been a big enough part of this franchise that he deserves some credit for them winning a championship (if we could be so lucky).

What happens in PHI if Garcia leads them to a SB crown?

Does McNabb lose any credibility or support for being 0-4 in winning the SB after winning the NFC East ... where Garcia would be 1-0?

Does McNabb, who has been a bit injury prone the last couple of years, have to look over his shoulder at all next year if PHI gets off to a slow start?

Does PHI trade Garcia for something worth while and go get another good backup QB and hope McNabb doesn't get hurt again?

...just curious how you thought PHI would respond to McNabb if Garcia leads them to the title...

I'm not sure but I think Garcia only signed a one year deal with philly.