[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thank You ROMO

Cowboyz1

Although this thread was presented with heavy man love I dont see anything wrong with tipping the cap to Romo for basically carrying the cowboys during that run and at least getting us a shot at the playoffs rather then watch Bledsoe get sacked and throw picks all year..Drew can be a great qb still somewhere that he can get protection but with this years line Romo was a better choice..They guy made the season exciting..I hope he bounces back from the dropped ball blunder. With some experience under his belt he could be a great qb for years to come..

But I have seen him get away with alot of dumb things this year though..and some of those dumb things he did not. I have to seriously wonder about his smarts. but he is young and as I said before..we don't know what he is yet.

CROWN HIM IF YOU WANT TO GO AHEAD AND CROWN HIM! TONY ROMO IS WHAT WE THOUGHT HE IS!