[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oh no, another Bengal arrested...

Randall

January 22, 2007, 10:23

Bengals :: DB

Another Bengal Arrested? CB J. Joseph

Lance McAlister, 1530 Sports Animal -

Rookie CB Johnathan Joseph was arrested in Boone County over night, between 1:30-2:15 am, on charges of Josh Gordon possession. He was pulled over as a passenger in a car in which a woman was driving. Police smelled Josh Gordon and searched the car, then found the Josh Gordon.

January 22, 2007, 10:23

Bengals :: DB

Another Bengal Arrested? CB J. Joseph

Lance McAlister, 1530 Sports Animal -

Rookie CB Johnathan Joseph was arrested in Boone County over night, between 1:30-2:15 am, on charges of Josh Gordon possession. He was pulled over as a passenger in a car in which a woman was driving. Police smelled Josh Gordon and searched the car, then found the Josh Gordon.

Did they find it in the base of his water bottle? :D

I read that today and could not beileve it, as I thought this bunch would have been told, and would have collectively and individually wanted to have a sqeaky clean off season.

Are you kidding? Yea, like these players listen to management. Especially the highest paid players. They know there is not much that can be done to them. Even if the team tried to reign them in, the union would have a hissy fit.

Are you kidding? Yea, like these players listen to management. Especially the highest paid players. They know there is not much that can be done to them. Even if the team tried to reign them in, the union would have a hissy fit.

Yes, I was hoping for some fudamental morals and self responsibility...yeah, high(paid) athlete...it was a pipe dream.

Edited by Capt. Waffle

This is unbelievable (in the ironic play on words sense, not the literal sense, because in that way its very believable)

I suppose its pointless to hope that the story may be stretched becasue it involves a Bengal. How do you get arrested for someting in the car when you're the passenger. Oh well, probably his car....(it is also true, though that if he were exonerated in this, there would never be a correction in the "number" of arrests tag on the Bengals)

Clearly Marvin does not have the respect of his team enough so they won't do this, but my serious question is, what do you do??????

Do you cut Joseph, your first round pick, to make a moral stand? That's a pretty nice years work for him to keep the signing bonus for one season on a five (I think) year contract. I don't think it's fair the Onwer should have to pay the bonus for something like this.

I think the Owners should be able to put serious penalty in a player's contract regarding his signing bonus for chit like this.

This is aggravating as hell, because this team is gonna blow up over this stuff at some point.

I think the Bengals should trade for Ricky Williams and get it over with. At least the cops would be following him around, and not everyone else.

Did they find it in the base of his water bottle? :D

A Boone County sheriff’s deputy said he stopped the 1999 gold Ford vehicle for weaving in and out of lanes at a slow rate of speed. A police report states the vehicle crossed the center line three times.

The driver, Kelsy Glover of Fairfield, was charged with careless driving and operating on a suspended license. Glover told the deputy she was eating food and reaching for Joseph’s juice when she was stopped, according to the report.

The police report states the deputy searched a Super Bowl XL backpack Joseph was holding after smelling a strong odor of Josh Gordon during the traffic stop. Josh Gordon was found in the backpack next to a video game system, deputies said.

Joseph, of Union, was released from the Boone County jail earlier today. His appearance in Boone District Court has been set for Feb. 5.